31: "snow"

"it's snoWiNG!" hoseok screeched from the window, throwing the blanket off himself but then squealing when it landed on him and he couldn't see anything but black.

taehyung shook his head as he lifted the blanket, revealing a flustered fairy who grinned up at the single father.

"it's snowing!" jimin shouted from under the pile of blankets, wiggling around to find an opening. "ouch jiminie you kicked me!" taehyung was about to reach out to get the blanket off when he heard the fire fairy yell, folllowed by whispers.

"put your pants on joonie!" taehyung heard jimin whisper, and suddenly, he picked up hoseok and walked away, now realising why the two fairies had buried themselves under the blankets the whole evening. (all the while hoseok innocently took a nap next to them in his own blanket.)

"hoseok do you wanna go with jungkook?" taehyung asked, taking the innocent fairy toward the kitchen, where his cute lil baby was eating his pudding.

"yEs!" hoseok yelled, grinning while he was carried to the kitchen.

as the two entered the kitchen they heard screaming from the living room where jimin and namjoon were in the window.

"iTs snOWiNg!"

"i thought 'seok was lying! i haven't seen this much snow since our snow fairy disappeared!" jimin yelled, running up to the window and pressing his face against it, namjoon doing the same and fogging up his own view.

"taaaeeee! can you carry me to hoseok!" they heard namjoon whine, jimin joining him soon after.

taehyung rolled his eyes as he set hoseok down on the table, immediately running to the opened cup of pudding and talking to jungkook who only made baby noises in response. taehyung walked back to the window and watched fondly as jimin and namjoon fogged up the glass and drew people on them, the two of them giggling when they finished.

"what happened to the snow fairy?" the single dad asked, crouching down so his face was leveled to their tiny bodies. jimin grinned and ran to taehyung, hugging his nose.

"nobody knows! he just disappeared!"

"nobody found out until winter came but no snow fell." namjoon explained.

"aren't there more snow fairies?"

jimin shook his head.

"we have some rare fairies, like nature fairies and tooth fairies! most rare fairies are types of creation fairies." jimin let go of taehyung and glanced at his partner with a pensive look. "we can only have one at a time. but the next snow fairy is born before the prophesied death of the current fairy. that way the new fairy can grow up and get into training to take over the spot."

"but our last snow fairy passed away like forty years ago, and the one that disappeared lasted only fifteen before he disappeared without a new one appearing." namjoon explained.

"is that a bad thing that he only lasted fifteen years?"

both fairies nodded quickly.

"rare fairies last a couple hundred years before they start to train a new one." jimin nodded his head as if approving his own answer.

"currently, we have a 'fairy of creation' in training. and everyone is excited because it's the first male fairy born to create. it's always been a female."

"a what."

"they're royal, kinda. fairies of creation live inside the kingdom, they're basically what gives life to everything and they're also what protects the rare fairies."

"oh." taehyung paused to think of questions that's been on his mind since the start of the conversation. "are you a rare fairy?" he asked them both.

"i'm just a water nymph." jimin said. "joonie is a brownie, kinda. he's not an earth element fairy, but he still has a job to do."

"a brownie?" taehyung asked, an image of namjoon being an edible brownie popped into his mind and he tried not to smile at the mental image.

"a house fairy! we help out in chores and stuff!" namjoon spoke proudly, trying to puff up his chest. "although i'm still part of the fire fairies."

taehyung refrained from pointing out he was really bad in helping. he didn't want to know how namjoon expressed sadness.

"what's a nymph?" taehyung turned to jimin, and the small redhead blushed deeply.

"w-well, we umm... we're obs-sessed with s-sex." taehyung nodded, not wanting to make the fairy blush more. at least it explained why jimin was always so interested in taking a peek at his nude body.

"what is hoseok?"

the two bonded fairies glanced at each other and started shifting. namjoon looked down at his toes, wiggling them like he always does when he's being forced to say something that could get them in trouble.

"h-he's a... aaaaaaa..." jimin started playing with his tiny hands, looking at anything but taehyung. "a type of creation fairy."

"a nature fairy." namjoon mumbled, not looking up. "but he doesn't know. he just thinks he's a normal earth fairy from a normal family."

"a normal family?" taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"hoseok was born from a sunflower. all nature fairies are created on their own and born from flowers. the current nature fairy was born from a dahlia." jimin explained quietly. "he doesn't have parents, but for some reason nobody from the kingdom wanted to tell him he's a rare fairy."

"we're just here to take care of him. that's why we had freaked out when the forest spirits lost him." namjoon shook his head, "the whole kingdom freaked out until other forest spirits mentioned a happy fairy getting kicked out by a questionable human."

"taehyung!!!!" the three heard hoseok yell from the kitchen. "i want more pudding!"

"well, i won't tell him." the two fairies sighed in relief. "but i'm sure there's a good reason why no ones been told he's a nature fairy."

the two bonded fairies nodded and let taehyung carry them to the kitchen, the two of them starting to giggle and whisper to each other.

when taehyung saw the table where hoseok and jungkook were previously eating, he couldn't help but gape at the mess in horror.

"jungkoooooook! you're big again!" jimin cheered, jumping off of taehyungs hand and landing on hoseok. namjoon quickly followed jimins lead and jumped off as well, falling on top of jimin and crushing poor hoseok who was almost covered in pudding. jungkook smiled as he watched the fairies wiggle around in their pile, getting dirty because hoseok was messy. 

"jimin my jewels! you're crushing me!"

"oops."

"ew i'm sticky now." namjoon whined, but ate the pudding on his finger. "but this is good!"

"what the fuck hoseok?!"

 **alrighttttt i'm making plot progress 

i googled types of fairies and used that, the rest about rare fairies and creations etc. i came up with.

also, would ya'll read a fem!yoongi+fem!hoseok+fem!jungkook highschool cheerleader fic with fem!jimin, fem!namjoon and male jin&tae. cuz I've been debating whether or not to write it and if it would be worth it.**