15: "that is a very offensive word"

2 weeks before (when Jimin had entered the Kim residence)

"what the fuck are you?"

"that is a very offensive word."

the blonde man blinked cluelessly at the blue haired thing on his kitchen counter.

"i am a fairy. a fire fairy to be exact, and i'm here on a mission." the fairy said calmly, looking at the blond male in the eye the whole time.

"oh and my name is namjoon."

the blonde man lowered himself to get a better look at the fairy. he was tiny, about six inches tall and his hair was a bright blue, his eyes a yellowish color and the fairy looked back up at him curiously.

"get out of my kitchen." the male spoke softly, but with a tone of frustration.

namjoon made a pout, crossed his arms and shook his head. "i can't. i have to stay with you."

"uh no you're not staying with me. leave my kitchen and my restaurant."

"no."

"yes."

"i have to make you happy or i can't get my wings." namjoon whined out, stomping his foot a little bit.

"make me happy by leaving." the male said, standing straight and crossing his arms on his chest, staring down at namjoon.

"what's your name?"

"seokjin, now get out of my restaurant."

"fine!" namjoon yelled, stomping his way out of the humans sight.

‹-›

seokjin walked around his kitchen with a sigh. he had just said goodbye to one of the waiters that worked for him, and had closed the doors to his restaurant to clean the kitchen. the blonde man walked around the maze of counters, picking up any dirty dishes that were forgotten, which luckily, wasn't many.

seokjin turned on the faucet of the sink and started to wash the pans and plates slowly, letting his mind think about tomorrow's menu.

he could have the chefs make oysters and scallops. and he could make his wonderfully famous lobster and crab dip, accompanied with garlic bread or something else of the customers preference. he could also have some of his chefs make seawe-

-he needed more soap.

seokjin sighed and walked to the cabinets, opening one and scratching his head when he didn't find it there. he closed it and looked around before sporting another cabinet, one of his clumsy workers probably misplaced the soap... again. the blond man made his way through the maze of countertops and looked up at the white cabinet, opening it and spotting the soap.

"hello seokjin!!" namjoon screamed, falling from the cabinet and latching onto seokjin's hand which was reaching out for the soap.

"oH MY GOD!!!" seokjin screamed back, waving his hand around and jumping away from the attack.

"w-w-w-wai-t st-op i-it!!" namjoon let go and fell in a sink, rolling around until he came to a stop at the corner, his legs up and his head on the base of the sink while his back rested on the side of the sink. "ow."

"why the fuck are you still here!?!?!?" seokjin asked, staring down at the blue haired fairy who didn't move as he groaned.

"i don't like your profanity. but like I said earlier seokjin, I'm here to make you happy."

"you fucking scared the shit out of me!"

"that's great! at least you won't have trouble taking a poop now." namjoon rolled over, and sat on his knees, his bright blue hair sticking up in random directions and his yellow eyes looking into seokjins hazel ones with determination.

seokjin sighed. he just wanted to finish cleaning up and go to his apartment and sleep, but this... this thing! was getting in his way and giving him a headache.

suddenly he stared down at the fire fairy. maybe he was just so tired his mind started playing tricks on him. seokjin hadn't had a good sleep in days since he had to stay up making the best  menu there was and execute it perfectly for a food critic. and he had to come to replace his best (recently fired) chef since the restaurant was getting packed these days, because of a five star rating he obtained. so seokjin was sleep deprived and had to work day till night making food and a new menu every day.

namjoon was just a figment of his imagination created from being sleep deprived and stressed.

"do what you want I'm going to go clean up the restaurant and leave."

"I can help!" namjoon jumped in excitement. his mission has finally started!!

seokjin didn't say anything and let the enthusiastic fairy clean. namjoon will be gone tomorrow after a good sleep.

°crash!!°

"that was the only display plate!!"

**this story has been getting a lot of love and it makes me happy. thank you!!

I also have a new story called 'MOONLIGHT' if y'all wanna read it. it's vkook**