13: "wishy washy"

"yoongi." hoseok whispered, gently tugging at the writers shorts.

"hm?" yoongi was sitting on his favorite sofa, typing away at his laptop​. hoseok was sitting in the empty space next to the blond, reading another book that the grumpy human wrote.

"i think i need a wishy washy." yoongi looked down at the fairy's big eyes.

"you had a wishy washy this morning."

"but i feel dirty. like the 'i just rolled around in mud' dirty." hoseok sat down, giving yoongi a pout. "i like to be clean too."

yoongi sighed, looking at the words on the screen of his laptop. writing could wait, he needed to make sure hoseok didn't drown in his bath.

"i'll give you a wishy washy."

hoseok cheered.

‹-›

"i don't want the bowl." hoseok complained, tugging on yoongis hair.

"then how the fuck do you want to get cleaned?" yoongi spoke, looking at the fairy from the mirror.

hoseok mumbled a 'that's a bad word' and pointed at the tub behind them.

"bathtub. i want a wishy washy with you."

"no."

"please!?" hoseok made another pout, giving yoongi his most innocent eyes. the blond writer stared at the brunet and sighed. this fairy was probably using some secret magic to persuade him.

"fine."

‹-›

"woah your big." hoseok squeaked with a tint of pink in his cheeks. yoongi didn't know if it was because of the heat from the water, or if the fairy was flustered from his nude body.

"shut up." yoongi mumbled, stepping into the tub making the water splashed around.

hoseok walked around the edge of the tub, standing in front of yoongi and stretching his arms out, waiting for the pale fingers to undress him. it wasn't that hoseok didn't know how to take clothes off (which was true but the fairy kept denying it) hoseok liked being treated like a baby and yoongi had experience in raising a baby.

"if i became a human, do you think i'll be big like you?" hoseok asked, his orange shirt being slid off.

"i think you'll be average." yoongi responded, taking off hoseoks shorts and boxers.

"you said that about my height too." hoseok commented, climbing onto yoongis hand and being hovered over the water.

"i'm being honest in my thoughts."

"how tall is average? and how big is average?" hoseok questioned, holding onto yoongis finger and shakily looking at the water in the tub.

"it's... pretty average." yoongi responded, making sure not to drop the easily frightened fairy.

"i think you just don't want me to be bigger and taller than you."

yoongi dropped hoseok.

**if I wrote a kinda angsty but fluffy vkook fic, would u guys read it?
I'm tryna write at least one story for each bts ship and im thinking of finally writing a vkook fic**