50: "pretty jinnie"

getting outside of the fairy world was as trippy as the time he went inside. this time they didn't have fluffy caterpillars to ride, but they definitely had dragonflies.

it was a frightening experience for seokjin, simply because he's terrified of heights.

he was also terrified the moment their dragonflies flew through a bush, but relaxed once he saw that they were in the human world.

a short walk to a secluded area, a poof and a moment of panic later, seokjin blinked in confusion. his body felt... off.

"woah," he heard namjoon whisper. seokjin looked up, his eyes widening when he realized that he didn't grow.

"hoseok," seokjin stared down at himself, bewildered by what he saw. His blonde hair now reached his stomach, falling gently over his now significantly bigger chest. he squeaked out of fright and shock when the bane of his existence picked him up and placed him on a palm. "what the fuck?!"

"why don't you listen to me when I say tha's a bad word. you shouldn't say that." hoseok made a pout and completely ignored the predicament at hand. literally.

"hoseok what the fUcK?!"

"you don't look that bad." seokjin gaped at namjoon who was now, quite literally, towering over him.

"i'm a female!" seokjin grapped at her now waist length hair and stared at it in bewilderment. "i'm supposed to be human sized! not feminine and tiny!"

"yoonyoon was okay with being a girl though," hoseok tapped his chin with his free hand, lost in thought as he wondered why seokjin was so against being a girl. she was even really pretty! even namjoon occasionally liked to be a girl.

"no he wasn't! and i wouldn't really care if i didn't have to show up at my restaurant looking like this!" seokjin crossed her arms under her breasts and glared at the two fairies gazing down at her.

"turn me into a human sized male like you two."

hoseok blinked. then he made a pout and whined.

"but you look so pretty!"

"i don't care! hoseok! turn me back or i won't make you food ever again!"

namjoon gasped, looking scandalized as he looked between hoseok and his human. "hobi, you have to turn her back! you wouldn't wanna miss out on jinnies cooking!"

tears started to gather in hoseok's green eyes, his lips forming a more prominent pout as he started to sniffle.

seokjin's glare faltered a bit at his heartbroken expression and she sighed in defeat.

"you can turn me back into a girl when we're done packing."

hoseok immediately brightened and gave a wide and sweet smile. "okay!"

a kiss, a poof, and a scolding later, Seokjin was back to being a male and more importantly, human sized.

"alright, now we have to get inside yoongi's house, then taehyung's and lastly, i have to put someone in charge of my restaurant."

"can we eat!" hoseok yelled, raising his hand to get the attention of the other two. namjoon gasped in delight and turned to face his human with a pout.

"can we?" seokjin sighed and dragged a hand through his face. they were supposed to be quick about this whole packing business, but here he was trying to resist the adorable faces of hungry fairies.

"you better fucking inhale the food i make you."

"okay!"

"tha's a bad word."

**this is short but i'll be updating again very soon

hope you enjoyed! <3 **