18: "bultaoreune"

"get out of my kitchen."

"but i'm just trying to help!" namjoon whined out, his eyes following seokjin as the blonde walked around the empty kitchen. it was almost time for the workers to come in and get food ready to serve.

"my pancakes got burnt this morning." seokjin said picking up his apron from the countertop. "because of you." he continued, casting a glare at namjoon.

"they were just a lil bit overcooked, it happens." namjoon tried to explain.

"they were basically charcoal when i put out the fire you made."

"my element can come in handy sometimes." namjoon huffed and crossed his tiny arms over his chest. "just wait, one day you'll be asking me to burn something."

"there will be no burning." seokjin walked over to namjoon and took out a pan from below the counter.

"you never know."

seokjin sighed and lifted a pan in his hands. "get out before i squish you with the pan."

"okay i'm sorry i'll just hide until you finish." namjoon mumbled out and ran behind the spices and bottles that were located in seokjins cooking area, peeking out curiously at the human.

seokjin sighed and repeated the first words he thought of when he saw the fairy early in the morning.

"this isn't a dream, im well rested and there's still a fairy following me."

**I sleep too much**