17: "you said my name"

"you know... when i said to make me happy when i wasn't in the shower or naked," taehyung started, glaring at the redheaded fairy clinging onto his pants. "i didn't mean make me happy while i was half naked and taking a shit."

"i don't care if your naked and showing your jewels." jimin squeaked out, holding onto taehyungs pants and trying to climb up.

"i care."

"if it bothers you so much i can make you feel better!" taehyung watched the fairy peek up to meet taehyung's eyes, a hand coming up to drag himself onto taehyungs leg.

"and what are you gonna do?" taehyung asked, covering himself up so the living mochi didn't see his private parts.

jimin stared down at his gray shirt and beige pants, looking up at taehyung before saying with a very serious tone, "i can get naked too. since i've already seen you naked, maybe you have to see me naked too so that you're comfortable."

taehyung stared blankly when jimin started taking off his shirt with some struggle, revealing a tanned tummy.

"you don't have to do all that." taehyung tried to stop the fairy, looking around the bathroom nervously while jimin moved to take off his shorts.

"but it's not fair."

"jimin get out."

the fairy gasped and looked up with thankful and shocked blue eyes.

"you said my name."

taehyung face palmed and grabbed the fairy, placing him on the floor. "get out. make me happy when i'm not in the bathroom."

jimin stared at taehyung with a pensive look before smiling widely. "okay!" he yelled and ran out of the bathroom with his small feet.

taehyung sighed in relief.

"i can finally take a shit in peace."

**i got curious.
where are y'all from?

i'm from Chicago
and i should  probably sleep rn since it's almost 12am.**