43: "tallpatties"

**woah!
after three versions, a book cover and a three day weekend later, i came back! (sorry for the long wait!)**

"hoseok don't even open your mouth or i swear on taehyungs life that i will throw you into an ocean."

"why my life?" taehyung whined.

"why the fuck not?" the newly found fairy shot back while continuing to walk next to hoseok who was about to speak.

"well, i'll be going on ahead to the kingdom," kihyun said, walking towards the forest of giant trees next to the group. "i have some unfinished business with the prince. i'll see you all there later."

kihyun gave them all a smile so sweet that yoongi felt the need to smile back if only to be kind towards the spring fairy he apparently used to play with as a baby fairy.

"bye-bye!" hoseok yelled with a smile, waving both of his arms in the air and almost hitting yoongi in the face.

soon, kihyun disappeared into the forest and left the seven dysfunctional 'friends' to find their way to hoseok's home.

"kihyun looked kind of angry." jimin pointed out, pouting up at namjoon who only shrugged.

"the prince is wonho, of course kihyun was angry."

jimin nodded, taking it for what it was before tugging on namjoon's hand to get his attention back on him.

"will you ever be mad at me?"

"of course not jiminie, i love you."

yoongi watched as jimin practically exploded with love and adoration for namjoon and decided he didn't want to see them be all mushy, so he turned around and saw jungkook sitting next to a vine that kihyun must have made when he left.

"yoonyoon! why are you making a face at kookie?"

"what the fuck is that next to him?"

hoseok eyes followed yoongi's arm which pointed at the big lump wrapped around the should-be-one-year-old. after a moment of silence between the two, hoseok gasped and turned to look at yoongi's blue eyes.

"it's one of your animals!"

exasperated, yoongi turned to face hoseok completely and with all the patience he had, said, "i don't own tigers!"

"well, now you do."

"hoseok! jungkook is cuddling a fucking tiger. i need to get him out of that tigers reach!" hoseok watched as yoongi carefully made his way over to jungkook and briefly wondered if taehyung was even aware that jungkook had left his side. glancing behind him, hoseok caught sight of taehyung and jin talking with jimin and namjoon about something on the ground and realized that yoongi was on his own in saving jungkook.

because why would hoseok put himself in harms way by sneaking up to a tiger? he'd done it plenty of times before and was lucky that those tigers hadn't attacked when they communicated via brains.

what was it that namnam called it? tallpatties?

"why did it fucking speak?" hoseok heard yoongi say, and immediately murmured a 'that's a bad word.'

"it's your animal." hoseok answered before asking in his head, 'is it?'

"what does that have to do with a tiger speaking?"

'do not fret master, i will not hurt the boy if you do not wish me to.'

"did you hear that?" yoongi turned to look into hoseok's green eyes and watched as hoseok nodded his head yes.

"i can hear any living animal yoonyoon. and now you can hear winter animals because you're the snow fairy!" hoseok made his way over to yoongi with a bounce in his step and grabbed one of his arms. "i think namnam calls it tallpatties."

"it's telepathy, hoseok."

with a pout, hoseok continued speaking. "either way, you can talk to the tiger in your mind. or you can speak to 'em and hear them in your brain."

yoongi hesitated as he took a step towards the tiger and made eye contact with dark brown eyes.

"don't hurt jungkookie."

'as you wish, master. although, it was the child that approached me as i took a nap. i could sense that he is not the age he appears to be, so i have taken to protecting the boy while he rests.'

yoongi couldn't help but murmur that jungkook had rested enough for the day.

"jungkook, why the fuck did you think going up to a tiger was a good idea? what if it was something that could harm you?" the adult baby dropped his blueberry when he heard yoongi scolding him and made a pout at the winter fairy.

"i wath hungwry!"

"is that a fucking tiger?!" taehyung yelled from behind yoongi. "Kim jungkook! get your fucking ass over here!"

"b-but dad! he's softh."

"taehyung, i already told the tiger not to hurt jungkook and they agreed so calm the fuck down."

"I wouldn't care if he was nice. who said you could leave my side, brat?"

as jungkook whined in response, yoongi sighed, already resigning himself to this new life in a fairy world.

"hold on," seokjin spoke up. "isn't that a sabertooth tiger? aren't those extinct?!"

it was going to be a long and eventful trip. (only until after taehyung and hoseok stopped talking)

**college applications are a pain.
also, i forgot to update last month so here i am!

this also reached 70k reads! that's inSAnE. woah!
love you! <3**