Chapter 51

Chapter 51:
Harry's POV-
After breakfast, we went home because if something was upsetting Lauren's stomach, we didnt want to be out and about.
We came home and sat on the couch and bought a movie to watch. I made some popcorn about half way through the movie because i was a bit hungry. "You just ate!" Lauren had told me.
Lauren had snuggled into me and fallen asleep. After the movie, she was still sleeping so I picked her up and brought her into my room. I laid her down on my bed and put a blanket over her before placing a kiss on her forehead. I turned out the light and walked downstairs and watched the sports channel where they were showing football highlights.
The door swung open and zayn came in. "Mate! You saw the game last night?! Killer!" He exclaimed sitting next to me. "No i didnt catch it, im watching the replays now" i said.
"This is the best part though," he said watching along. We watched as the leading offender dribbled the ball down the field, shoot and score. The whole stadium went wild.
"Speaking of the game, mate, I've got two tickets for the next match. Coming?" He asked.
Normally i wouldn't have hesitated but now Lauren's here and i cant just leave her.
"Mate, I'd love to but remember, Lauren is here. I cant just leave her" I said.
He sighed, "Maybe i could get a third ticket."
"She doesn't like sports" I had already told him this before.
"Well she needs to learn to like them" he said standing up.
"Mate, where you going?" I asked him, a bit confused.
"Just tell her she needs to like sports, because you like them. She cant control your life just because she is going to get married to you!"
"She isnt controlling me! Stop accusing me of some shit i never said. Get off my case and get off hers! Its none of your business what we do! She doesnt like sports so i dont want to go and buy a ticket for her just for her not to enjoy it. Mate, we will have fun times. Just give it a while. Let her get used to living with me. Maybe a month. Untill then, we do things with her or not at all" i snap back, standing up.
"Fine! Maybe we wont do anything. Call me in a month" he said walking out.
"Why are you fighting over me?" Lauren said, coming out from behind the corner. I quickly turned around.
"Dont worry about it babe" i say, sitting back down and watching tv.

She came and sat next to me, "Harry, what were you two fighting over about?" she asks, resting her head on my shoulder.

I sigh, "Zayn got tickets to a football match. He invited me but I told him-"

"You should go, baby" she says softly, "I think you'll have fun."

"No, I told him no because I wanted to be with you. Then he offered to get you a ticket too and I said-"

"Oh! That will be fun" she smiles. I look over at her, "You told me you don't enjoy sports" I say scrunching my nose.

She nods, "I don't but I wouldn't mind going and having some fun with you and your mate" she smiles. This is why I love her.

I smile at her, "Well, alright, I'll call him and see if he can- are you feeling ok?" I ask as her face gets pale.

She shakes her head and runs to the bathroom. I quickly follow her as she resumed her spot by the toilet, throwing up her breakfast.

After she finishes, I sigh, "What is it? Maybe you have a bug" I say concerned.

Mum comes in and sighs, "Still not feeling well? Harry told me you were sick" she says.

She nods, leaning back on the wall, "I don't know why" Lauren says pathetically.

"Harry, um, can I speak to you?" mum asks stepping out of the bathroom. I look at her and she has a look of urgency on her face, "Are you going to be ok?" I ask Lauren. She nods and I stand up and walk out.

I follow my mum into the living room and sit with her on the couch, "Harry, I'm going to talk with you about something important. Don't worry, I'm not going to be angry. Your decision is your decision and I feel you make good ones" she begins and swallows, "Did you and Lauren have unprotected sex?"

She knows. I sigh and nod, "Yeah, to be honest."

"She's probably pregnant..."

I almost choke, "Pregnant?" I squeal and mum nods. "No, she can't be. I- I told her I never came in her! She's going to hate me. She didn't want to have a baby! Mum, what am I going to do?! How do I even tell her I lied to her face!?" I ask nervously.

"Calm down, sweetie, I'll get her to take a pregnancy test. You have nothing to do with it, ok?"
I sigh and nod, "Ok"

She gets up and walks to her room and comes out with a pregnancy test, "Your father and I wanted 3 kids" she shrugs walking to the bathroom. I chuckle and put my head in my hands.