Chapted 25

Chapter 25:

Lauren's POV-

"Oh no!" exclaims Lindsey looking down at her phone. I look over at her. "My mom is home early! She is wondering where I am!" I look at my watch it is 4:30; an hour and a half after school let out.

"Tell her you're with me" I say calmly.

"I forgot I was supposed to babysit for my moms boss tonight!" she grabs her bags.

I start to gather my things too.

"What are you doing? You have to stay here" she exclaims. "Why?" I ask.

"Because Ashton is expecting to go out for ice cream with us! Just tell him what happened with me and you two go for ice cream" she says.

Before I can complain and tell her I don't want to, Ashton comes out and she runs over to him.

I watch as Lindsey talks to Ashton and before she leaves, he looks over at me and smiles. She runs off and he walks over to me.

"So, ice cream for two?" he asks.

Harry's POV-

"Zayn, she wasn't at school at all today! Where is she!? Is she heart broken?" I ask Zayn through the phone.

"Why don't you call her, mate? If you are that worried, ring her" he said. I nod, "ok I'll call you back soon" I say and hang up.

I scroll through my contacts and find Lauren. I call her and after the second ring, it disconnected. She knows it's me. She has to be heart broken. I then call Lindsey. If Lauren's heart broken, Lindsey would know.

"What Harry?" Lindsey answers.

"Is Lauren ok?" I ask. She chuckles, "Lauren's fine! why?"

"I just need to know. How come she isn't answering her phone?" I ask.

"Oh she's with Ashton!" She blurts out.

"Who the hell is Ashton?" I ask.

"Her possibly new and much hotter than you boyfriend." She says. I'm shocked.

"Boyfriend?! What the hell?! What are they doing?" I ask. "Dont get your tighty whities all bunched up!" she exclaims. "SHUT UP! Bitch you tell me where she is!" I command. "Damn Harry! She is out for ice cream! Why does it bother you? You cheated on her with me so don't get all upset!" she defends. That's all the information I need.