Chapter 45

Chapter 45:

Lauren's POV-

"Here's my proof..." Harry said as he took a small box from his bag. He got on one knee and said, "the parking lot of some old gym isn't where I pictured this but it can't wait" he said as he opened the box revealing a diamond ring. I gasped.

"This is my promise to you. My promise that I will love you for as long as I live. Forever. And I promise you, no one, no girl, will ever be compared to you. I won't ever look at anyone the way I look at you. Like I said, I want to wake up next to you every morning. I want to start a family with you. Lauren, I want to spend however long you and I shall live together. I want you to marry me. So Lauren... Will you make me, the happiest man on earth, and marry me?"

I smile and nod my head, "Yes. Yes! Of- of course Harry!" I say pulling him up by the neck line of his shirt and kissing him.

"I'm happy for you, Lauren" says someone from behind me. I stop kissing Harry and turn around. It's Ashton.

"Ashton, I uh-"

"I know, harry proposed and you said yes. And I said I'm happy for ya"

"You aren't mad?" I asked.

"No, it's wrong for us to date anyways, I'm your best friends cousin and I'm older than you. I think you need to date... Well marry, someone your own age that you met on your own. Just invite me to your wedding... Promise?"

"I promise" I say.

As Ashton walks away, I go after him.

"Ashton wait!"

He turns around.

"Thanks" I say.

"For what?"

"For everything you've done for me. You have been so sweet to me. And thanks for understanding about Harry" I said before kissing his cheek.

"Goodbye" I say.

"Bye" he smiles and I run back to Harry and get in his car.

Late that night we gone to Harry's house and we were in his bed, he was on top of me.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

We were naked and have been making out for the past thirty minutes.

I nod. "Tell me if you want me to stop" he says and slides his length into me. I let out a moan and he stops, "are you ok?" I nod unable to say anything. "Want me to keep going?" I nod again.