Chapter 48

Chapter 48:

Harry's POV-

As I drove home, I stopped at the grocery store to get food for later tonight. I got some salad, breadsticks and steak.

As I got home, I put everything away and my mum came in crying. "Mum! Mum! What's wrong?" I asked suddenly nervous.

"It's- it's Lauren!" She cried.

My heart dropped. What happened?

"What, what's wrong with Lauren? Where is she?" I asked trying to stay clam.

She just kept sobbing.

"Mum! Where is she?!" I said sternly.

I was getting really nervous.

"I tried calling you but you didn't answer!" She said through sobs.

"WHERE THE HELL IS LAUREN?!" I yelled. She still said nothing just sobbed. "DAMNIT MUM!" I slammed my hands on the counter making a loud noise as Gemma and the guy came down. Tears were running down my face.

"HARRY! What did you do to her?!" Gemma asked running over to mum and holding her. "Blow Job! Put the rest of this stuff away... NOW!" I yelled to the guy and left to Lauren's house.

*MEANWHILE*

Lauren's POV-

As I got home I came in and my mum was furious. "Where were you?!? You've got me worried sick! Where's Ashton? Who was that who dropped you off?" She asked once I came in.

"Mum! It's ok! In fine!" I said setting down my stuff.

"Whose clothes are those?" She asked looking me up and down. He eyes landed on the ring.

"What the HELL is that?!" She yelled.

I hide my hand, "Nothing" I mumbled.

"Nothing? Just nothing? GOD DAMNIT IF ASHTON ASKED YOU TO MARRY HIM!" She warned.

"Mum! Mum! Calm down! We broke up!"

"Then what is that? And who gave it to you?"

"H-Harry gave it to me" I said softly.

"Who?"

"Harry" I said a bit louder.

"You're joking me right?" She said, her voice getting soft.

I shook my head. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath before walking into her room.

She came out a few minutes later with a suit case. "You're marrying him, then you can live with him. Pack up your stuff and get out" she said sternly.

"Mum! No you can't! I love him! Please mum!" I complained.

"PACK UP YOUR FUCKING STUFF!!!" She yelled throwing the suit cases at me. It hit me and I fell backwards, hitting my head hard on the tile.

I woke up about 3 minutes later, my mum poking me.

"Good you're awake" I looked around and I was in my room.

"Mum? I had this terrible dream! Where you were kicking me out of the house because I-"

"That wasn't a dream. You have five minutes to pack up all your shit. The rest of it is getting sold." She said before walking out. I cried the whole time I was packing. My mum was serious. There was no way she was letting me back into the house. I finished packing and walked into the living room, my mum was on the phone.

"I have to go." She said hanging up.

"You aren't really going to do this to me are you?" I asked hoping she would see her little girl was helpless and that I-

"Positive now get out" she said.

"Mum, please-"

"Get the hell out of my house!" She yelled.

I slowly made my way for the front door. Mum followed behind and I opened the door and stepped outside turning around to make sure this is what she was really doing as tears rolled down my face.

"Where's your husband now? No where near here! You better get a ride fast because I'm calling the cops on you"

"For what?!?" I complained.

"For trespassing!" She said. My eyes widened before quickly filling with more tears.

"Get out of here!" She exclaimed before closing the door. My eyes filled with tears as I sat on the front step. I have no idea why she would get so mad at me. Then the door opened.

"Mum?" I asked turning around to see her looking at me.

"Don't send me an invite to your wedding because I'm not coming" she said before closing the door loudly. I took out my phone and tried calling Harry but he wouldn't pick up. I left him like 20 voicemails but he still never answered. I called his house phone and his mum answered.

Harry's POV-

As I arrived at Lauren's house, there were two cop cars and I quickly got out. "What's going on?" I asked an officer.

"We have revived a call that this girl wouldn't get off the property so we are taking her in. Do you live here?" He asked.

"Yea" I lied. "Can I see this girl. Because I had a friend I was waiting for. My mum must have thought she was soliciting" I lied.

"Oh ok!" He led me to the car and Lauren looked up at me.

"Harry!" She exclaimed.

"So this is your friend?" He asked.

"Yes sir! Sorry for that!" I said.

"That's ok, next time make sure your mum knows when you have friends over" he said taking her out of the car and unlocking the cuffs on her hands. "Thank you so much" I said putting Lauren by my side, ignoring her hug.

"Have a good day sir!" I said as the cops drove off.

I let out a deep breath and turned to her and wrapped her in my arms tightly as a tear fell down my cheek. "I love you" she said. "I love you too babe"