Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Harry's POV-

"So then what happened?" I asked Lauren as she explained the fight to me. "Then the teacher called the security officer and he pulled Lindsey off of me. She was sent to the principals office and suspended for two weeks" Lauren said with a smile. I started to laugh, "Did you get in any trouble?" I asked. She shook her head. "You should have fought back! That would have made for a great story and you probablly wouldn't have this black eye and a bump the size of a baseball on your forehead" I said before lightly kissing the marked areas. "No, then I also would have gotten into huge trouble at school and at home" she said. I nodded, "Well at least I still get to see you everyday." "I should be going home, babe, it's late" Lauren said before standing up off my bed, "I will drive you back home" I offered. She smiled and nodded, "That would be nice" she said.

As I drove away from Lauren's house, Lindsey called me, "Hello?" I asked through the phone. "Hey Harry" she replied a bit seductivley. "Uhh, Lindsey?" I asked. This wasn't like her to call me in that tone, let alone call me at all. "There's a party this Friday and I, I wanted to know if you'd go with me" she spoke, same voice. I shook my head, "Am I being pranked?" I asked suspicous of this whole thing. She laughed, "No silly! I just thought you wanted to be with a woman Friday" she said. "Two things: I have a girlfrienda and I'm doing something with her Friday" I said. "Oh silly, forget her! For she's just a silly virgin girl. Why be with an unexpirenced virgin when you can be with me... A very expirenced woman" she said.

I don't know how but Lindsey was getting to me. I have always thought she looked nice. She has a nice body and what better she would be in- No! "Lauren's my girlfriend, I can't I'm sorry" I said. "Well, when you change your mind, I'll be ready." she said and hung up. I didn't know what to think. I liked her... Correction... I like her body. Maybe I should cancel with Lauren and have fun Friday. All we were going to do is watch some sappy love movie.

Next thing I know I'm talking to Lauren and breaking our plans for Friday. "But why? What's wrong? Is everything alright?" Lauren asks through the phone. "Yeah, something just came up" I say casually. "But what" she asks. "Something with my family... I don't want to talk about it" I lie. "A death?" she asks. "Uhh, yeah, my grandpa" I say. I wasn't lying fully. My grandpa died when I was 10 and I barely knew him because he lived in South Carolina. "Oh! I'm so sorry," she says sympathetically which makes me feel twenty times worse but I go along anyways. I was never going to get Lauren in bed with me so why not Lindsey? "Yea, let me go ok?" I said. We say our goodbye's and I arrive back home.

The rest of the week fly by without Lauren talking about Friday or my dead grandpa. At the end of the school day on Friday, I kiss Lauren and head home to get ready. I tell Zayn and he thinks its a bad idea but he will help me out. He says he will go to the party so he ca be a look out to make sure no one sees me and Lindsey but I really think he is going to have fun and well... party. Zayn meets me at my house and after I spray my new cologne on, we are on our way to the party.

As we arrive, my eyes scan the area for Lindsey. Someone taps my shoulder and I spin around on my heels to see a sexy Lindsey. "Hey babe, glad you could show" she says. She is wearing a tight dress. It is showing alot of cleavage, goes down to just cover her ass, and it is covered in black sequins. "Hey Little Black Dress" I call her. She just smiles and takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen. "This your house?" I ask her. "Hell no" she says quickly, "This is Bary's. It's his first big house party." I nod and look around. "Want a drink?" she asks. I shake my head, last thing I need is to be drunk. "Suite yourself" she says before opening a beer and taking a long sip. I have to practically pull the beer out of her mouth, "Calm down there! I don't like girls with beer breath" I say. "I thought you had a girlfriend" she says. "I don't!" I lie. "What about Lauren?" she asks getting closer to me. "I broke up with her" i lie again. "So you are single?" she confirms. "And ready to mingle" I say grabbing her waist and pulling her up against my body. I smirk and kiss her lips softly. "You taste better than I expected Styles" she says with a grin.

Lindsey pulls me into an open room, closing the door behind. I immediatly push her up against the wall with my body. "So you're such a woman? Have you ever been with a man like me?" I whisper into her ear before placing several kisses to her neck. "No, why don't you show me what it's like to be with a man" she breathly whispers back.