Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

Harry's POV-

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Lauren. I slide to unlock my phone and answered, "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Harry! Want to go out today?" she asked. "How's your foot?" i asked. "Well I have to be on crutches for two weeks!" she complained, "So will you pick my up?" she asked. I shook my head, "I can't sorry babe!" i said. "Whys that?" she asked. "I'm hanging with Zayn today. He was mad about me going with you yesterday because I forgot to tell him that our plans were canceled" i said. "Oh! What will you two be doing?" she asked. "Oh you know, nothing much, maybe video games or something. Not too much" I lied. "Oh ok! Well have fun! Text me later ok?" she asked. "Yep, see you later" i said and hung up.

As I finished getting dressed Zayn texted me and said he was here. I came out a minute later and got into his car. "Ready to go to the MW?" he asks. I nod, "Of course! I'm excited! We haven't done this in a long time!" I said. He laughed. "You haven't done this in forever!" he said as he started driving. "What? You went without me?" I asked surprised. "Yeah, while you were getting drinks and shit for your party, I was out with the rest of the boys. I actually invited them, not so sure they will come though" he said. I nodded and looked out the window at the familiar place we were coming up on.

I got out of the car as we parked. "Where's Sam at?" I asked looking for the big body guard. "They got caught once so they had to hide it in here" said Zayn. "In a laundry mat?" i asked. He nodded, "Just follow me, rookie" he said walking in. "Devon!" he called. "Zayn! And little Harry! Haven't seen you in a while Harry! How've you been?" "Hey Dev" I said. "Alright! Enough chit chat! We are here to go in" Zayn said quietly. "You know where to go. The door's open" he said taking a ten from Zayn.

We walked to the back of the store and stopped at a "Authorized Personnel Only" sign. Zayn knocked three times and Sam opened the door. "Zayn! Harry!" he exclaimed. "Jee Harry! You haven't been in a while! But rules still apply" he said. I laughed and took out a ten and handed it to him. "Thanks! Zayn! You too!" he said. He did the same and Sam opened the door more for us to go in.

Once we walked in, smoke filled my lungs. It was very stuffy, and hot. There were a few people in the corner making out, some people were lounged on some chairs and taking puffs from their cigarettes. "Here man, take a puff of goodness!" said Zayn giving me a lit cigarette. I took it and took a puff. I coughed a little, but soon got used to it. "New shipment of weed came in last night" said Jim Jim, an old friend I had met here, "Light 'em up Haz!" he said giving me rolled up weed and a lighter. "Thanks man!" I said.

One pound and 10 beers later, i was feeling dizzy. "Harry, come on! We have to get out of here!" exclaimed Zayn pulling me out a back door. "No! Fuck you! I'm having the time of my life!" I drunkenly exclaimed. "Boy! You are going to have the time of your life in jail if you don't get out here! The police are here! Come on!" he shouted loudly. "No man! They are here for a drink" I said. "Harry! You have to come! What is your problem?" he asked me. "No man! You are the problem! Get the fuck off me! Hand me another beer Jim Jim!" i yelled and turned to find a cop staring at me and rushing across the room. "Fuck you!" I said flicking him off. "Alright you're done" said Zayn dragging me out a back door. "What the hell!? Let me go back in!" i screamed. "No! You are going to be arrested! Come on! We are taking you home!" he said dragging me into the car.