Chapter 18

A NOTE TO ALL READERS: THIS PART IN THE STORY IS ABOUT TO GET PRETTY GRAPHIC BETWEEN HARRY AND LINDSEY... THERE WILL BE IMPORTANT INFORMATION TOWARDS THE END OF THE CHAPTER THAT WILL CARRY ON TO CHAPER 19. IF YOU DON'T LIKE GRAPHIC PARTS, THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ... ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION WILL BE REPEATED IN CHAPTER 19 WITHOUT GRAPHIC DETAILS.

Chapter 18:

Harry's POV-

I make my trail of kisses on Lindsey's neck move to her jawline, and the to the corner of her mouth before kissing her soft pink lips. My hands settle on her waist. I move my right hand up the side of her body where the zipper to her dress is which I zip down. I slid her dress down her body revealing her black, lace, strapless bra and matching panties. I smile at the choice of undergarments. My hands travel down to her thighs which I pull up at. She does what I hope she would and hops up, wrapping her legs around my torso.

I walk to the bed and place her down, our lips unconnecting for the first time. I quickly take off my shirt and pants leaving me in my underwear with a very noticable buldge arriving. Lindsey crawls to the back of the bed, her head on the pillows. I smirk and crawl over ontop of her before kissing her neck. My lips take me back to her mouth to almost distract her as I slip my hands under her and unhook her bra. I throw her bra to the ground and my lips travel down her body. I kiss her body as I travel down her cheek, to her jawline, down her neck, in her valley, and up one breast. My lips stop above the nipple before looking up at her and smirking before kissing the nipple and then I start to lightly suck on it as she softly moans. There's a strong knock on the door, "Occupied!" I call out.

I press my lips to hers again before sliding her panties down to reaval her whole naked body under me. I start to place small kisses to her neck right under her ear and I start to suck there. My right hand goes down to the new part of her body that had just been revealed. I tease her by grazing my middle finger slowly down the lips cause a small moan and a short rise of her hips. I press my left hand to her hips so she wouldn't move them again. I then, taking my thumb, massage her right above her happy spot spoting another moan from her but no hip action.

"You are so wet" I whisper in Lindsey's ear. She moans as I press a kiss to her lips. "Harry, go in" she moans. I chuckle "If you want me to" I smirk.

I pull down my underwear, my length hard and straight.

"You're so big" Lindsey moans. I chuckle. "Better than any others, huh?" I say, "you ready?" I ask looking down at her. She nods and that's all I need before I position myself and slide into Lindsey a little bit.