Chapter 41

Chapter 41:

Ashton's POV-

"How'd you sleep last night?" I asked Lauren.

"Pretty good except for..." She trailed off.

"Except for what?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just a dream I had" she said.

"Anything bad?" "No not at all it was uhh good. I guess" she said.

"Well good, as long as you're happy, I'm happy. So I was thinking, there's this party Friday night. One that one of my friends from the Uni have invited me to. They said I could take you if you'd like. But if you don't want to go, then we don't have to" I mentioned.

"Sure! I would actually think that would be fun! Just don't go cheating on me!" she joked. "I would NEVER hurt you like that" I smiled.

Lauren's POV-

"I would NEVER hurt you like that." He brought back a memory of last night with Harry. What did Harry think he was going to do? Beat everyone that looked at me up?

"What?" Ashton asked. I snapped out of my long thought.

"Nothing! Just thinking" I said. "What about? Anything interesting?" "No, just things" I said.

"What's going on with you recently?" He asked pulling up to the front of school.

"Nothing! I swear!" I lied. I leaned over the seat and kissed him quickly before getting out, "by babe!" I called. He waved and drove off.

"Bye babe!" Mimicked a familiar voice. I turned around to see Liam standing there.

"Hey stranger!" I exclaimed. "How've you been?" He asked hugging me.

"Pretty good!" I say, "You?"

"Same! I've actually been talking to someone" he smiles. "Really? What's her name?" I ask him.

"Danielle" he smiles. "She doesn't go here though."

"That's a beautiful name! Are you going to ask her out?" I ask.

"Lauren. What are you doing talking to that?" Asks Lindsey walking over to us.

"C'mon! You shouldn't be the one mad at me!" Liam says.

"Sorry, but I don't socialize with ex boyfriends" she snaps.

"Lindsey! I was talking to him, liam is my friend" I defend him.

"It's no big deal, I'll was just about to leave. Bye Lauren, talk to you soon. Lindsey" he said before walking off.

Ashton's POV-

"Now, if you want to leave we can, just say the word" I tell Lauren. She nods and I get out of the car and jog over to her side, opening her door. She steps out and I take another look at her. She is wearing a beautiful dress that goes down to mid-thigh.

"What?!" She complains. I smile, "Nothing, you are just so beautiful" I say. She blushes and pulls a piece of hair away from her face.

"Shall we?" I ask propping my arm out for her. She hooks her arm in between mine and we walking into the house.

"Ashton!!!!!!" yells someone once we step inside.

"Wow! You're famous!" she whispers into my ear. I chuckle and look for whoever called my name. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see one of my best friends, Luke.

"Luke!! Bro, how's it?" I ask him, fist bumping him.

"Living the life!" he says holding up a beer, "And who'd you bring me?" He asks grabbing Lauren's hand and twirling her. I practically drooled watching her spin in that dress. I love her so much and I'm not letting luke get any ideas.

"Not for you... This is who I've been talking about, this is Lauren, my girlfriend" I say.

He puts her arm back in mine and apologizes. "Nice to meet you, Lauren... You have yourself a nice boyfriend" he says grinning at me. He says goodbye and leaves.

"He was, uhh, nice" Lauren says, causing a little chuckle out of me.

"Want a drink, love?" I ask.

"Water" she says.

"Will the tap be ok? I'm afraid they don't bring bottles waters to these types of parties" I laugh. She nods, "tap is fine"

"Stay here alright?" I say as she sits on a sofa. I go off to find me a beer and her some water.