Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Harry's POV-

Ok, I am going to be honest, in the time talking to Lauren, I saw her as a different person. She wasn't a girl I was pretending to like. She wasn't a girl I was pretending to love. She was a girl I was falling in love with. After Lauren basically asked me out, it didn't feel right. I usually asked the girl out, not the opposite. I then took back the lead and placed a kiss to her lips. It wasn't a fake kiss, it was real and I liked it.

"Woah" Lauren stated. "I am so sorry" I said, "I don't know what came over me." "No need to apologize, I thought it was nice" she said. "Really?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed my face and pushed her lips to mine.

After that, it was all history as if we had made out a million times before and it still felt good. We fell back onto the bed, me propping myself up on my elbows above her as we made out. "Does this mean we are together now?" she asked. "What do you think?" I said with a smirk before taking off my shirt and kissing her again.

Just then, Lindsey barged in and screamed. "Lauren! Harry! Get off of her!" she said. I obeyed her and stood up. "Lindsey! We weren't doing anything I swear!" exclaimed Lauren. "I just saw you two! Lauren come here now!" she demanded. "Sorry babe" Lauren said walking over to Lindsey. "Don't babe him!" Lindsey exclaimed as they walked out. I put my shirt on and fell back on my bed and put my hands behind my back. I can't believe I fell in love with a girl I was supposed to make look like a fool.