Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

Lauren's POV-

"Thanks!" I say to Ashton and he looks up at me with his big green eyes and smiles at me.

"You're beautiful" he says. At first I think he is messing around but he isn't. His face is dead serious.

"T-thanks..." I say smiling.

All of a sudden, out of no where, someone pushes Ashton down to the ground. "What the-?!" He yells before he hits the ground. I look at the guy who pushed him and it's Harry!

"Dude!" Ashton yells getting up. Harry turns to me and holds out his hand, "Come on!" He demands. Ashton's eyes go wide.

I shake my head and Harry gets so close to my face, I can feel his hot breath against my skin. His eyes burn into mine, "Come on" he breathes. I shake me head so slightly again and I can hear Ashton getting up but I can't look away from Harry. "Lauren! You come with me right now!" He growls.

"She doesn't want to!" Ashton defends right when I think I'm about to go with Harry because I was so scared.

Harry slowly turns his head and looks at Ashton. "What did you say?" Harry growls.

"I said, she doesn't want to go anywhere with you!" Ashton growls back.

Harry shoves Ashton, "Back off! She is my girlfriend!" Harry lies.

Ashton looks over at me for confirmation. "Harry stop" I say finally getting my voice back. Ashton looks at me then at Harry.

"Harry? Like the guy who cheated on you?" he asked. I nod.

"You have a lot of nerve being around her!" Ashton says stepping closer to harry.

"Back off shrimp!" Harry says, shoving Ashton to the floor. As Ashton hits the floor he groans.

"Ashton!" I call out. "Harry stop!" I yell and grab his shoulder and turn him around.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

I shake my head, "I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Sure you aren't!" he growls and grabs my wrist so hard I can't even twist it. I screech in pain.

"That's it" mumbles Ashton getting up off the ground, "Harry, I'm only telling you this once, let go of her."

"Only once huh? Well I'll let go then" Harry says.

"So do it" Ashton demands.

"I didn't finish" Harry says, "I'll let go, only so that I... Could do this."

Harry lets go of my wrist but moves his hands to my face and brings my to kiss him.

His kiss is like I remember it. Hot and steamy. Lips soft and delicious. He slides his tongue into my mouth.

"DAMNIT HARRY!" Yells Ashton and I hear a pop and Harry's mouth detached from mine.

My eyes snap open and I see harry with a bloody nose on the ground.

"You stay away from her! She isn't your girlfriend anymore! She is mine! So back off!" Ashton says before entwining his fingers in mine and walking us to his car.