Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Harry's POV-

After Lauren left to get a drink, I regretted nibbling on her ear. She probably never had a boyfriend that did that to her. By the way she kissed, I knew she's had a boyfriend before. When I thought it was all over, Jannet got up and walked over to me. "Oh Harry" she said in a deep sexy voice. She unbuttoned the top four buttons of her shirt. "Like what you see?" she asked as her hands went down to the arms of the chair. She bended down just enough so I could get a good look at her boobs. I could feel myself getting hard. I nodded my head in answer to her previous question. 

"This is what you could have if you'd stop messing around with little bitched like her" Jannet said. My mouth got dry and I couldn't speak but I know I had to get Jannet away from me before Lauren came back and saw this scene, no matter how much I liked this. "I-We already did. Before" I said to her, ripping my eyes from her large and very much exposed breasts. "Oh but Harry," she said climbing onto my lap and straddling me, "I know you want me again." She grabbed my hands and put them around her waist, for some reason, I couldn't remove them. She smirked at me and went to my neck and harshly sucked.

That was one thing I couldn't stand about some girls. I find it immediately unattractive if a girl were to suck on my neck. To me, that is more of a guy thing. Only boys should do that. No guy wants to be walking around with a hickey and if I didn't stop Jannet, I would have been that guy. "Jannet, really?" I asked finally removing my hands. "What, sexy?" she asked, licking over the tender skin she just sucked off. "Bitch! Get off me! I have a fucking girlfriend!" I said pushing her off. I stood up to confront her more, "Greg, control this bitch! And you listen to me! You will never, talk to my girlfriend the way you did! She was trying to be nice to you but you acted like the bitch you are! Now if you don't stop, you are leaving!" I yelled at her. "H-harry?" asked a voice behind me. I spun around to see a shocked Lauren.  "Hi" I simply said, before grabbing her hand and pulling her into me, "This is my girlfriend and I love her. You on the other hand will never be loved! Because you are a fucking whore!" I spat and I crashed my lips into Lauren's but she quickly pulled away. "Wha-" she began but I didn't give her a chance, "Let's get out of here" I said and I pulled her out of there. "Harry!" Lauren pulled, "What is going on here?" she asked. "Let's just say, she was trying to seduce me" I responded. Lauren gasped, "And you went off on her?" she confirmed. I pulled her and sat on the sofa but I made her straddle me. "I love you" I said. "I- I love you too, Harry. But tonight wasn't what I was expecting it to be like-" she began and then looked at the time on her phone, "Holy shit Harry!" she yelled. "What?" I asked.

"It is almost two in the morning!" she yelled. "So?" I laughed. "So! My mom will kill me if she knows I was here until two!" she said. "Ok, I will take you home" I said. She nodded, "Could you, please?" "Yeah, let me get my keys and grab a jacket, I will meet you outside" I said. She nodded once more and went outside. I grabbed my keys and jacket and headed to the door. When I opened it, I had an unexpected surprise.