Chapter 46

Chapter 46:

Harrys POV-

"Are you awake yet?" I hear a quiet voice. I open my eyes and smile at the beauty laying ontop of me.

"Good morning" I say in a deep raspy morning voice. She giggles.

"What?" I whine.

"You're cute" Lauren says.

"No!!" I whine.

"What? You are!" she says twirling me hair in her fingers.

"Not cute. Don't call me cute. I'm manly" I say.

"Sure, my little manly boy" she says.

"Manly boy..." I mumble.

"Shut up and kiss me" she demands.

"Mmm, I like this side of you" I say as her head lowers and I kiss her lips. My hands go down and hold onto her arse.

"Babe" she mumbles into the kiss.

"Hmm??"

"We had sex last night" she said.

I stop kissing her, "what? We did! I didn't know!" I joke.

"I'm not finished!!" she whines.

"What?" I ask.

"We had sex, unprotected" she says.

"So."

"So! Harry, I could get pregnant!" she complains.

"We are going to be married, why does that matter? Don't you want to have a family?" I ask.

"Sure but, we are still only in high school" she says.

"Be a high school drop out!" I joke. She rolls off of me.

"Oh c'mon, I was kidding" I defend.

She gets up and takes off the baggy shirt I gave her last night. The puts her dress back on and goes out of the room. I sigh and go after her.

"C'mon! Babe! Stop where are you going?" I ask.

"Downstairs... Where else!" She asks.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop." I say grabbing her before she descends down the stairs. I wrap my arms around her waist and drag her back into my room.

"Harry!!!!" She whines.

I pull her into my bed, her feet dragging along the ground. I hover over her.

"What's the matter?" I ask smiling.

"The matter is that most fathers from teen pregnancy leave the mother when the baby is born. They say they will stay there but after about a week he leaves" she mumbles, tears rolling down her cheeks.

I kiss her lips softly then say, "You aren't going to be pregnant" I say.

"Didn't you come?" She asks.

"Yes, but, I didn't come in you" I said.

"Then where did you?" She asks.

"Where you're laying" I joke.

"Ew!!!" She says. I hold her down, "I'm kidding! I'm kidding! You were really kinda in shock I think or just super tired. I couldn't come in you. I just came on the floor but I cleaned it up, it's ok" I lie.

"That's still gross" she said kissing me. "I smell something good."

"My mum probably made something, want to go down and check?" I ask.

She nods. "Before you go babe" I say, "you want to borrow some clothes so you are wearing that?"

"I can't wear your clothes to breakfast" she says.

"Not mine! My sisters! She wouldn't mind. Let me go get some" I say and head out into my sister, Gemmas room.

I knock on the door and there's no response. I'm guessing she is already downstairs so it open the door to her giving some guy a blow job.

"Looks like I wasn't the only one having fun!" I say clearly amused. She stops and covers her body with a blanket.

"Harry! What the hell! Get out!" She yells.

"Woah! Calm down! Don't worry bro, I got some last night too" I tell the dude.

"When you're done with your girl, want to trade!?" he asks.

"Uhh, I'm her brother" I say.

"So then can I have your girl?" he asks.

"What do you want Harry?" She asks.

"Just like some shorts and a tee shirt" I say.

"In the top and bottom drawer" she says.

I grab a pair of shorts and a t shirt and say, "thanks Gemma, continue" I say.

"Wait bro, your girl? Can I have her next?"

"Sorry, she's my fiancé" I say walking out. I hear Gemma saying, "fiancé?" And I close the door. I chuckle to myself and walk into my room.

"Here babe" I said.

"What took so long?"

"Let's just say, we weren't the only ones getting some last night" I smirk and hand her the clothes. She gets dressed and we head downstairs.