Chapter 1:

(Hi! Sorry if you were reading my past story... I didn't really know what to write. I guess I just didn't like that one so I deleted it and now I making this one. Sorry if you really liked the last one! Please give this one a try. Also, sorry for any typos.. please bear with me. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!)

Chapter 1:

Lauren's POV-

After the long night around the town, Harry turned towards me. "I love you" he said passionately. I smiled and said, "I love you too" I gave him a quick kiss on the nose. He scrunched it up and smiled, his dimples coming to view. "I'm glad that I have the best girlfriend" he said smiling down at me as he help both my hands in his. I giggled and fixed the curls that fell over his face. "Want to go sit and talk a bit?" he asked. I nodded my head and we went to a bench hand in hand at the park. We watched the park as if there was something to look at. If it wasn't for Harry, I would be too scared to sit alone. I felt so protected when I was around-

The sound of the chorus to Katy Perry's Teenage Dream started playing. I looked over at Harry who looked at me. "Come on! Get up!" he yelled at me. I looked at him confused. "What? Answer your phone, Haz" I said as he stood up. "What? What are you talking about? Get up! You are going to be late for school!" said Harry but in my mom's voice. Wait, what?

I opened my eyes and found myself in my bed, my mom standing over me. She gave me a funny look, "Who's Haz?" she asked, "Is that your boyfriend?" she asked excitedly. Fuck! It was just a dream. "No mom! Get out!" I grumbled throwing a pillow at her. "Ok! Ok!" she laughed running out and dodging the pillow. I put my face into another pillow on my bed and groaned.

"Oh I love you too! You are so cute! I love you! Haz! Oh Haz!" babied my brother of 13. I sat up and saw him in the doorway making kissy noises. "Stop that, Johnny!" I yelled. "Alright you two! Enough! Lauren, get up and get dressed! Johnny, leave your sister alone!" yelled mom from downstairs. I stuck my tongue out at Johnny who replied with a, "Real mature! A seventeen year old girl; senior; high schooler sticks tongue out at brother. I can see it now in the papers! And all of your friends laughing at you. Oh wait! What friends?"  "Johnny! Get!" said mom appearing behind him. "I'm going, I'm going" he mumbled and walked to his room, mom kicking his butt playfully. She smiled with a short laugh, "C'mon, you wasted enough time with Haz, get up!" she said laughing and closing the door. Shit! They will never let that go! All because I talk in my sleep... the worst habit ever.

As I was applying my makeup, Lindsey called me. I slide to unlock my phone and answer, "Hey!" I said cheerfully, "Ready for the first day back from winter break?" I asked her sarcastically. "Shut up! I heard about your morning with Haz" she said probably smirking. "How the hell did you find out?" I asked finishing up my mascara by putting the phone on speaker. "Your mom told my mom who told me" she responded. "Ugh! Fuck my life! Knowing my mother, she probably told the whole neighborhood" I whined. "Plus one" Lindsey said talking about herself. "Hah, yeah. At least she doesn't even know who Haz is" I said. "Yeah, listen, I am going to be late to school today: doctor's appointment" she said. "Everything ok?" I asked. "Just a check up" she lied. I knew she was lying. She always lied about things like that. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I went along. "Alright then. Let me go so I can finish getting ready" I said wanting to get off the phone. "Ok! Bye" she said. I hung up and finished up with the rest of my make up.

As I walked downstairs, I heard the horn to the bus and hurried my step. "Get out! Hurry! Go! Go! Go!" pushed my mother as I grabbed my backpack and lunch. I ran out to the corner and missed it. I sighed. "No, no, no! Not today!" I said. I ran back to my house and ran in. "Mom! Missed the bus, I need you to take me!" I yelled to her as I came through the door. I could hear her sigh in her room. Her bed squeaked and she appeared in the kitchen, "Why won't you learn how to drive?'" she complained. "Hurry! I can't be late! I have a big presentation that is worth half my grade today, mom!" I said, grabbing the keys for her. "Ugh! Fine, I am coming! Calm down!" I gave her the keys and we went on our way to school.