Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

Ashton's POV-

"I thought I told you to leave her alone!" I yelled at Harry. "And all you do is try to get her! She sure as hell won't want you now!" I yell before kicking him in the stomach.

"You son of a bitch!" Harry groans before standing up.

"Stay away from Lauren or else!" I yell at him before turning away.

"Or else what, dirtbag?" he calls.

"Or else your balls won't be the only thing throbbing!" I say without turning around.

"Well when you're tired of her give her to me so I can fuck her!" He yells.

That's it! I turn back towards Harry and he puts up his fists, ready to fight. "DONT TALK ABOUT LAUREN THAT WAY YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yell and punch him in his eye, knocking him down. "You don't deserve a girl as sweet as Lauren!" I yell and kick him.

After beating him up pretty good, I get down to his face, "Don't touch Lauren, call Lauren, or text Lauren again! And if she tells me you did something to her, I'm going to find you and make sure you get so badly busted up, that you have to go to the ER!" I say before kicking his stomach.

Lauren's POV-

Ashton comes back into the car. I had just watched him beat up Harry and now his fists all bloody he goes into the trunk. "You ok up there?" He asks.

I shake my head, "not really" I say.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you feel better" he says.

I smile and he gets into the car, "we are going to my apartment, is that ok?" He asks. I nod, "What did you get from the trunk?" I ask.

"This" he says showing me a medical wrap, "for your wrist."

We drive off about 10 minutes in silence to his apartment he gets out and comes to my side of the car and opens the door. He reaches over me and grabs the medical wrap along with a green plastic box. He sits it on my lap. "Are you ready?" He asks me.

"For what?" I ask. He smirks and picks me up bridal style, balancing the box in my lap.

"You do realize only my hand hurts. Ashton, I don't walk on my hands I walk on my feet. I'm very capable for walking" I say with a laugh.

"I know, but this is more romantic" he says smiling and closing the door with his foot.

He carries me up three flights of stairs and then sets my feet on the floor. "I have to open the door" he said taking the box and wrap from me.

He finds the key in his pocket and opens the door. "Welcome to Casa de Ashton" he says walking in. I follow him through the apartment. "Woah" I say.

"It's not much but I can survive." He says.

"Not much? Ashton, this is bigger the my house!" I say dramatically.

"Come into the kitchen with me. Oh! But close the door please" he says. I close the door with my good hand and walk through the big living room. I look around and there is a huge tv, two nice leather couches, and a table.

"You still there?" Ashton calls. I walk down a hall quickly and turn into the relatively small kitchen. "Big house small kitchen" I say aloud.

"Thanks" he says dryly. "Oh no! Did I say that aloud! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you" I say. He laughs, "it doesn't matter I can't cook!" I laugh along with him and he picks me up and sits me on the counter.

He takes the medical wrap and unrolls it a bit. Then he walks over to me and stands to my side. Ashton takes my wrist and wraps it up with the medical wrap. "Thanks" I say when he is done.

"No problem" he says with a smile. "Tomorrow I can take you to the doctor in the morning" he says.

Oh my gosh! I forgot all about skipping school today! My mom! She is going to be so worried.

"Ashton, can I use your phone?" I ask. He looks at my confused. "I need to call my mom" I say.

"What about your phone?" He asks. I pull it out of my pocket to reveal a shattered screen. "When I dropped to the ground when Harry had me, it must have shattered. It won't turn on" I say. He nods and goes to get the phone.