Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

Lauren's POV-

I walked around inside and finally spotted Lindsey talking to Liam. "Lindsey" I said quietly as I came up to her. She must have told Liam because Liam didn't look that mad at me anymore. In fact, when I got there, he put his had on my shoulder and gave me an apologetic smile.

"Liam, could we talk alone?" said Lindsey. He nodded and walked off. "I'm terribly sorry. I was just angry at you and truth is, I miss-"

I interrupted her again but not with words. I wrapped myself around her in a big hug. She was a bit surprised but she hugged me back.

"I missed you too" I whispered only loud enough that she could hear it.

"I'm so sorry, I wanted to show you he was a bad boyfriend but when we became ex-best friends, I didn't know how. I'm so sorry" she said.

"I'm sorry too, you were right. Harry isn't really my type anyways. I guess I just really wanted a boyfriend. Seeing everyone at our table dating and always sharing food and kissing... It's just a bit depressing" I confess.

"I understand that. I've been a terrible person to you" Lindsey says.

"Same here. Can we be friends again and the next time either of us sees a boy that we like but the other sees a bad side to him, we will listen to each other?" I ask. She nods and smiles before wrapping me into another hug.

"Friends again?" She asks.

I shake me head, "we can't be friends. But we can be best friends again!" I say startling her. She laughs, "ok best friends!"