Chapter 9-10

Chapter 9:

Harry's POV-

After Lauren left, I walked into the kitchen to get a beer. "Hey man! Where were you?" slurred Zayn. He always got like this. He would drink a lot and say stupid things. "Upstairs in my room" I say grabbing a beer from a nearby cooler. "Dude! The party is down here" he said as if I didn't know anything. "Thanks, Zayn. I will make sure to know where I am next time and where the party is" I said sarcastically. "Awesome man! Listen, there are a lot of cute babes around here! Why don't you get one" he said pointing to a group of girls all talking and giggling together. "I already got one" I said with a smile. "Really? Which one is she?" he asked looking over to the same group of girl he was previously talking about.

Just on cue, Lauren walked over. I put my arm around her, "Right here" I said. Zayn turned around and gave me a dirty look. "I thought you said you got one of those babes" he said pointing a finger to them. Lauren gave me a confused look. "I didn't say that. I said I have someone to be with tonight. It's Lauren" I said with a smile looking into her eyes. She stared back at me with her big eyes. She smiled and blushed before we both turned to look back at Zayn. "Wait, wait, wait! Haz, we need to talk... alone" said Zayn stepping off. "Now I guess I am the one who will leave" I said to Lauren with a laugh, "Stay right there, this won't be long he is drunk." Lauren nodded and I went and followed Zayn to a hallway with only a few people talking quietly.

"What?" I asked him. "I thought you said you were going to make her think she was with you but you would say you didn't like her! Is this part of it?" he asked me. I shook my head, "I was just talking with her and well, she is a really sweet girl and I started to like her more and the next thing you know, we are making out." Zayn's eyes got wide and he just stared at me. "Now, if you could excuse me. I am going to go back to my girlfriend whom I really love" I said and I walked away from him.

As I got back to Lauren, I really noticed something was wrong, "Are you ok?" I asked her. She wiped her nose and nodded, "I'm fine Harry really" she lied. "You aren't telling the truth" I said catching her. "Fine! I'm not ok! She hates me! We got in a fight and I think we aren't friends and I told her off and-"

"Woah! Wait a second, huh. Let's go back to my room and talk where it is quiet. Does that sound good, love?" I asked. She nodded her head and turned to go to my room but I grabbed her arm and spun her around. I couldn't help myself, she was just too beautiful. I pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately.

Chapter 10:

Lauren's POV-

As I slowly pulled away from a kiss, I looked up at Harry. Why did he just kiss me? I don't get it. It was random and I didn't even say anything to him that would make him want to kiss me. "I'm sorry" he smiled. "For?" I asked. Maybe it was obvious to him that I was taken back by his forwardness. "That was weird and really random but, I couldn't help myself. You are really hot, especially when you are sad" he said with a smile. I could feel my cheeks get red and I took his hand in mine, "Thanks" I said and turned around with his hand still in mine.

We went back up to his room and I sat down on his bed and he closed the door and locked it. "So, what is going on? Why are you so sad, babe?" he asked me. I then continued on to tell him about Lindsey and I fighting and how we aren't friends any more. "I'm so sorry. That must be rough" he said when I finished. He then wrapped me in a tight hug, "So what are you going to do about it? Are you going to make up or no?" he asked me.  I had never really though of that. It only just happened awhile ago. "You're going to have to ask me when I'm not mad at her anymore" I said a tear falling from my eye. Harry chuckled, "Well listen, I'm here for you now so whenever you want to talk, we can. You can tell me anything, you know, now that we're dating." I nodded. That's right! I didn't need Lindsey. I had Harry. Harry was all I needed.

"Thanks, Haz" I smiled. "Yeah, and if you are still mad with her on Monday, you could always sit by my friends and I" he offered. I smiled. "Yeah I could! But there wouldn't be enough room for all of your friends plus one" I said. "Ah, it's alright, someone will move" he said with a smirk. "What if they don't?" I asked, worried that his friends would think differently of me. "Don't worry about it" he said, "Now what do you want to do? Continue our previous position? Or go down with everyone else and I could show you off" he smirked. Both sounded very good. It would be nice to see all the other girls' faces. But then again I loved Harry's kiss and now with no one to interrupt us, it would be great. "Hello? Did you hear anything I just said?" Harry asked a bit annoyed. I had to make a decision fast. I thought, there wouldn't be any consequences of going back down to the party but if we stayed up here, he could want to have sex and no matter what I said to Lindsey, I wasn't ready. "Let's go back down" I said. He looked a bit disappointed but he soon got over it.

We walked hand in hand down stairs together into the living room. "Want to sit out by the pool?" he asked me. I nodded and he led me outside. "Wow!" I said taking in the view, "It's beautiful out here." He smiled and looked around with me as if this was his first time seeing it too, "Thanks, my mom designed it all out here" he said. "She is a beautiful designer. Speaking of her, she let you have a party with beer and liquor?" I asked turning to him. He didn't answer and he just walked to sit by a group of guys who I concluded were his friend's. He tugged me to sit on his lap.

He avoided my question by jumping into his friends so that he didn't have to answer. "Who's this?" asked one of the guys. "Boys, meet Lauren. Lauren is my new girlfriend. Lauren meet Greg, Jackson, you know Zayn, and Adam" said Harry pointing to each friend and naming them. Adam and Greg both had girl sitting on their laps too. I felt like this was a spot that the girlfriends had. "Hi" I said shyly. "Hey" they all said. I noticed that Harry didn't tell me who the girl's names were he just nodded to them. He must know them. I look at the girl who was on Greg's lap, "What is your name?" I asked her. She looked at me and just gave me a dirty look, "Why do you care?" she snapped. "Ohhh" the crowd of boys, including Harry, cooed. "Because I want to know the name of Greg's girlfriend. Is that a problem?" I shot back.

The boys regurgitated the same reaction again. "I'm not his girlfriend and if you were wondering-" she got off of Greg's lap and walked to me, "she isn't Adam's girlfriend either. We are just here for their sex. I'm surprised a whore like you isn't" she said with a smirk on her face. I was surprised when Harry didn't do anything to defend me, he just sat there. I didn't mind, that much, I was used to fighting my own battles, "Sorry, I'm not a one night stand" I said, wrapping my arm around Harry. "Damn" Harry mumbled through his teeth. "Said the one slung around the player over here" she said walking back to Greg. No one did anything. This was normal for the boys.

"At least I can say he loves me for me not my sex" I say more a loud then to myself which it who it was meant for. She stopped and turned swiftly and walked back to Harry and I, "Get up" she commands. "No! I'm not listening to what you tell me to do!" I snapped. "Damn, bitch! Just stand up! I'm not going to fucking hit you or anything just stand the fuck up!" she shot back. I shook my head. "Fine, bitch!" she said, sitting back down.

"Don't listen to her, she is just a bit jealous" Harry's raspy voice filled my ear sending shivers down my body, "But I like that fight you gave her. Very feisty. I like that" Harry whispered, his voice dramatically changing lower. He growled a bit and tugged my ear lobe with his teeth. I pulled away. What was he doing? Was I his fucking chew toy? "Sorry, I can't control my self when I'm with you" he said, voice back to normal. He relaxed his body and rested his back on the back of the chair. "I'm going to go get something to drink" I said, wanting to get away from this growling Harry. I got up and walking into the kitchen to find a coke or maybe a water.