Chapter 32

Chapter 32:

Lauren's POV-

I hate to just run off like that after Ashton surprisingly kissed me, but I didn't know what else to do! We aren't dating, I couldn't tell him I loved him. I couldn't do any of it! So I just left! I feel bad though.

I walked up the walkway to the front door and gasped when I saw Harry sitting on the steps. "H-Harry" I stuttered breathless.

"Shh shh shh" he said softly, "Listen, I'm sorry."

I shook my head, "Harry leave. I don't want to be around you. Leave" I demanded him completely paralyzed.

"Don't worry I'm not going to- what happened to your wrist?" he asks.

"You! You happened to my wrist! Ashton thinks you broke it!" I yelled at him. He quickly came over and put his hand over my mouth.

"Stop yelling at me, I just came to say sorry for everything. Tell your boyfriend I will leave you alone!" he said.

"Boyfriend?! Ashton isn't my boyfriend!" I replied.

"He isn't? Lindsey told me he was!" he defended.

"You talked to Lindsey!? You know what, I don't care! Harry leave me, Lindsey, Ashton and all of my other friends alone! Get it though your mind! We're done! Done! Now get off my property or I'll call the cops on you, you little shit!" I said.

"No need to call the cops! I was just leaving!" He defended but before he left he pushed his lips forcefully to mine again. I could taste the blood from his cut lip but this kiss wasn't as good as kissing Ashton so I pushed him back.

"You have some nerve styles! Leave! Now!" I yell.

"Sorry" he says and walks away down the driveway.