Chapter 44

Chapter 44:

Ashton's POV-

I was already pissed that Harry came to Lauren's house and she never told me. I stepped on to the mat the was already there.

"Ashton!" I heard Lauren cry. I didn't turn around.

"Ashton don't!" She called.

"You ready, loser?" Harry asked putting his fists up.

I had wrapped the strap of the boxing gloves tight and put in a mouth piece as well as Harry.

"Let's go" I said.

Lauren's POV-

"Let's go" Ashton said. Once the word 'go' left his mouth, Harry punched him hard in the face, knocking him backwards onto the ground.

"Ashton!" I gasp. He got up fast and brought his hands to block Harry's punches.

"C'mon, fight back wimp!" Harry called to Ashton.

Ashton threw a punch but Harry was too fast. Harry pushed his arm away and with the other fist, punched him in the stomach.

"Ash" I gasped a tear rolling down my cheek. Ashton was getting torn up out there and it was all because of me. I had to stop it. Even if it meant doing something I didn't want to do.

I ran to the edge of the mat waiting for the right moment.

Ashton threw another punch but Harry punched his punch causing Ashton to scream in pain.

"Sorry Ashton" I said before running over and grabbing Harry's face and bringing it to mine. "Stop" I said before kissing his lips.

Harry looked at me surprised and I knew Ashton was just as surprised. "I love you" he said, "I'm doing this, because I love you so much." He said.

In all honesty, Harry was a nice guy and I was slowly falling for him again. But I also loved Ashton. I loved them both.

"I love you too, Lauren!" Ashton said. I let go of Harry's face and turned to him not being able to say anything.

"Lauren, you have to choose... Me or Harry" Ashton said.

"I don't know, I need to think" I said running off into the girls bathroom. I locked myself I'm a stall and cried a little.

"Babe?" Ashton's voice said.

I sniffed and wiped my eyes, unlocking the door.

Ashton came in and hugged me. His gloves were off which told me he didn't want to fight for me anymore.

"I don't know why I did this" he said, "I don't know why I got so attached to you. I guess I just hadn't loved anyone in a long time and just seeing you come along and I had always had the biggest crush on you." He confessed.

"What about that one girl? She came up to me at the party saying you and her... Had sex like 20 times" I said.

He discribed her to me and said, "she wishes! I haven't dated her at all! Nor have I had sex with her! I'm a virgin!" He said. I was surprised at his answer I wouldn't have expected him to say that.

"Listen, just answer me one question... Do you have any feelings at all for Harry? Tell the truth" he said.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded. He sighed.

"Ok, that's all i wanted to know"

He walked out of the room and Harry came in.

"Y-you have feelings for me?" He asks.

"You were listening?" I ask.

He nods, "I love you So much. So much! And, and I want to wake up beside you every morning. And to be able to call you mine. I want people to know that they can't touch you. That you're mine. I want to make love to you every night. And... And I want to have a beautiful family with you! I want- I want to be loved by you."

"I-I love you too Harry. And I really never stopped" I confess.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

He looked around, "this isn't really the ideal place but, follow me" he said.

I followed him to his car. As we went to the parking lot, Ashton was gone.

He opened a bag from the trunk of his car.

"Remember, I told you that I would prove to you, that I would never, ever, let anyone hurt you, not even me?" He asks. I nod.

"Well, here's my proof..."