Chapter 33

Chapter 33:

Ashton's POV-

I waited outside of Lauren and Lindsey's high school. I stepped out of the car just as the bell rang and I looked for Lauren.

"Ashton?"

I turned around to see Lindsey walking over to me, "I have my own car, I can drive myself!"

I chuckled, "I'm not here for you" I simply said. I didn't really want to have Lindsey involved. I wanted it to be just me and Lauren.

"Then who the hell are you- Lauren... You're waiting for Lauren aren't you?" She asked getting excited.

I rolled my eyes, "i am but I'm just taking her to the doctors office to look at her wrist. I feel like it's my fault that happened so I decided to make it up to her and pay for all the costs" I explained.

She jumped up and down, "You like her!"

"Do no-"

"Hey Ashton! Oh hi Lindsey" said Lauren coming up behind Lindsey.

Lindsey turned around and they said hi and gave each other hugs, "I was just leaving."

"You should come with! We are just checking out my wrist" Lauren offered. I mentally killed Lindsey for even coming because this was just supposed to be Lauren and-

"No I'll let you two go together, I have homework"

-and now I'm mentally reviving her.

"Oh suit yourself!" Lauren says.

We say our goodbyes and I open the door for Lauren. She gets in and I cross behind the car to my side when I catch that jerk from last night, Harry's eye. I stop in my tracks and see him quickly look away. I shake it off and get into the car.

"What were you looking at back there?" Lauren asks.

"N-nothing. It's no big d-deal" I stutter.

Lauren's POV-

We got to the walk in clinic and waited for a doctor for about ten minutes. Ashton and I had a bit of small talk but nothing was said about the kiss last night.

"Lauren" calls a nurse at the door. Ashton and I get up and walk over to the nurse.

"Are you her brother?" she asks.

"No" Ashton says.

"Then I can't let you in, you can't be just a friend. You have to be in relation with Lauren to come in any further.

"Oh I am in relation" he says.

The nurse looks at him strangely.

"We are dating" he says. My heart pounds. There he goes for the third time about being my boyfriend.

The nurse laughs, "Not what I meant but you made me laugh, come on you two" she says.

She brings us to a room and tells us that the doctor will be in shortly. I sit on the examining table and hold my wrist in my hand. Before I can bring up the boyfriend thing, Ashton starts talking.

"Does it hurt?" I nod.

"I feel horrible" he says.

"Don't. This is Harry's fault not yours. It's ok, I'll be fine" I assure him.

"I know, I know" he says more to himself.

"Why do you keep saying that I'm your-"

"Hello! I'm Dr. Davison. Lauren?" asks the doctor coming in.

"That's me" I say.

"Hurt your wrist huh?" I nod. "Well we will have to take an X-ray of it and see if there's any breaks."