Chapter 50

So sorry I haven't updated in like the longest time!!! Things are a bit crazy!!! If you like Larry Stylinson fanfics check out my second account with a story about Harry and Louis :).
@1Dlarryaf
If you want to be a main character for a new fanfic or the sequel to this one, message me!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 50:

Lauren's POV-

I tried my hardest not to cry but that was really hard to do. My mother whom I've loved and obeyed just abandoned me. Just because I said I was engaged. It doesn't mean we were going to get married anytime soon!

A knock came from the door and the door slowly opened, "You ok in here babe?" Harry asked poking his head in. I nodded and patted the bed next to me. He came in, closed the door, and laid down next to me.

"I'm so sorry about everything that has happened. Nothing should have ever happened this way. It all my fault too" he said.

"No. Harry, don't say that please. It's no ones fault. If anything it's mine because I was stupid to show her the ring. Or at least allowed her to see it" I said. He kissed my forehead, "remember what you said, let's not blame anyone here"

We laid there in silence for a while when all of a sudden, I didn't feel great. "Harry, are you feeling ok?" I asked him. He nodded, "Yeah, of course. I'm fine. Why? Do I look sad?" He asked taking the wrong idea. "I mean sick. I don't feel good. Maybe it was something that upset me from your mums dinner" I suggested. "I hope not, she is an amazing cook and neither Gemma nor I have gotten sick from it. You're probably just upset."

I nodded, "Maybe but being upset has never... Has never... Uh oh" I said getting up and running across the hall into the bathroom with harry at my heels.

I bent down and the toilet and started throwing up as harry held my hair back with one hand and the other rubbing my back.

"Shh" he cooed, "you're just tired and upset. It's been a long day" he said softly.

After about ten minutes of sitting at the toilet and flush in down my dinner, we got up and went back to Harry's room. He stopped me before I had laid down. "Stand a minutes, babe. Your clothes are gross" he said going to his dresser.

"I brought my own clothes Harry" I reminded him.

"Yea but if you get sick again, you won't ruin another shirt. I don't mind about mine. I've gone plenty" he smiled grabbing a white tee shirt.

He walked over to me and stood right in front of me. I could feel his hot breath on my skin, "I would kiss you right now but I don't feel like kissing someone who just threw up. No thank you" he smiled.

I didn't say anything just stared at him. Into his deep green eyes and I kind of got lost until he started picking up my shirt. "W-what are you doing?!" I asked.

"Changing you" he said continuing to pull up my top. I let him as he took it off and threw it in what I figured was the laundry basket. He then took the new shirt and pulled it over my head. It smelled like Harry mixed with clean laundry.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on" he smiled before we crawled into bed and went to sleep.

When I woke up, it was morning. Harry wasn't next to me so I got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair before walking, tiredly, downstairs. "Morning there, love" said Anne.

"Good morning!" I said. I looked around for breakfast but there was none. "I may be an awesome mum but I don't cook everyday. I'm not that awesome" she said, noticing my curiosity. "If you want breakfast, then you don't get dinner. Either one." I nodded before she smiled, "I'm joking! But I don't cook breakfast often."

"Mum! What are doing? Seriously?" Harry asked walking in without a shirt. He was rubbing a towel through his hair. "Sorry, babe, I was out at the gym. I was hoping you wouldn't wake up by the time I got back. I'm going to get dressed, then out to breakfast. Would you join me?" He asked.

"Of course" I smiled as he took my hand and led me back upstairs to his room.

After he got dressed, we went back downstairs and Anne was sitting on the couch watching the telly.

"Mum, would you like to come?" Harry offered.

"No thanks, I'm good here" she smiled. "Suite yourself" he said before we walked outside to his car.