Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

Lauren's POV-

I woke up in a room with a tube around my nose and an IV needle in my arm. I looked around and saw Harry sitting in the chair.

"Where is Ashton?" I asked.

"You're awake!" He said standing up.

"Where's Ashton?" I asked again.

"I'm sorry" he said.

My eyes welled up with tears, "He- he died?" I asked.

"What? No! He just didn't come because he didn't care" Harry said.

"How did you get here? How do you know I'm here?" I asked him.

"I accidentally hit you guys. And when the police officer asked if Ashton or I wanted to come with you, he said he didn't care. He didn't want to go"

"That's a lie!" I said.

"What? No! It's the truth" he argued.

"He loves me!" I said.

"He doesn't love you! Don't you see, I love you! Not him!"

"No! You don't love me! You never did! If it wasn't for Lindsey we would still be together. And I'd be still believing in your lies" I shot back.

"But Ashton is nothing! Listen, he doesn't care for you like I did. I'm sorry about what happened between Lindsey and I. It was wrong for me to do that. And every night before I go to bed, I think of how stupid I was to even do that to you! Or to even think of a girl better than you. Lauren, I love you more than I love myself! I can't keep living on knowing that the love of my life is with someone who so called loves her but isn't dating her. I love you! And even if he does love you, it's nothing compared to my feelings for you because, Lauren, I loved you before him! I have loved you from day one. But baby, remember, that I loved you first! Not him. Lauren, I love you so much and I know you have feelings for me, so just say it. Tell me you love me. If you don't, I can't come to think what I would do without you. I would die if you don't say you love me as much as I love you."

At this point harry and I are face to face. "Do you? Do you love me?" He asks softly.

I don't know what to think, I guess I love Harry but his behavior is out of control with Ashton recently and I can't deal with that. But then again, I really did love Harry and he loved me. I know he is truly sorry for what he did.

"I-I do. But Harry you're acting very-"

His lips came down on mine, sucking on my bottom lip. He slid his tongue into my mouth and I lightly sucked on his tongue causing a slight moan from him. He tastes so good and we are so good for each other. Almost like me and

"Ashton!" I gasp, spitting his tongue out and pushing him away.

He licks his lips, "I've longed to taste your lips for a long time."

"Harry, I'm sorry, but for now, I think me and Ashton are together"

"You think? Did he ask you?" Harry asks. I shake my head.

"So you're single, and free to kiss and possibly date whoever you like" he commented, "so therefore I have a question,"

"What?" I ask.

"Do you want to-"

"Lauren!" Shouts Ashton running into the room.

"Damnit get out of here!" Harry shouts.

"Shut up, Harry! Are you ok, Lauren?" Ashton asks.

"I'm fine! Harry was just keeping me company" I say winking to Harry.

"I'm glad you're fine. I really need to talk with you alone" Ashton says.

"We were kind of talking together!" Harry says.

"I swear it's more important" Ashton says not bothering to even look at Harry.

"Just tell me now if it's so important" I said laughing at his urgency.

"I want you to be my girlfriend" he says.

"No! I was just about to ask you that!" Harry whines.

"What? Why would she want to date you? You dislocated her wrist!" Ashton says.

"Because I love her and she loves me!" Harry says.

"No she doesn't! Why would you think that?"

"Because she said so not five minutes ago" Harry grinned devilishly.

"Is that true?" Ashton asks me.

"I- uh- yes it's true but-"

"But then we kissed!" Harry chimes in, "we kissed very intimately."

"How? You're in a hospital"

"Let's say she likes the taste of my tongue" Harry grins.

"Lauren, he isn't serious is he?" Ashton asks heartbroken.

I nod and a tear falls from his eye.

"Ashton! I'm sorry! I really like you!" I say.

"Forget it, be with Harry" he says walking out and not even saying goodbye.

"Good now that that ass wipe is gone" says Harry and leans in for a kiss but I push him back.

"Can I be alone?" I ask. He nods, "Save those lips for me though" he smirks and exits the room before a nurse comes in.