Chapter 38

Chapter 38:

Ashton's POV-

Now that Lauren's my girlfriend, I get to treat her to anywhere she wants to go. I also get to beat up crazy ex boyfriends who don't know what back off means.

"They said ok" said Lauren coming out of the girls bathroom.

"I knew it!" I said, "let's go then!"

I took her hand in mine which I think shocked her a bit.

"So where are we going?" she asked as I signed some paper to let Lauren leave.

"Anywhere you want!" I said.

Lauren giggled, "anywhere?" She tested.

"Yep" I said.

"Take me to your apartment then" she said.

I was a little taken back by this, "Why? What is there to do?" I asked.

"I have only seen your kitchen. I want to see the rest" she said.

"Can we go another day when it's a bit cleaner?" I asked, well begged.

"Fine, tomorrow after school" she said as I opened to car door for her.

"How'd you get a new car already?" Lauren asked me.

"It's not mine, it's my dad's old car. He wasn't using it so he said I could borrow it until I landed one for myself again" I said.

"When will that happen?" she asked.

"When I finish paying for college! Then I will start looking for a car" I laughed.

"Your dad will let you keep it that long?" she asked.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions, you know that?"

She just giggled, "I'll be quiet then."

"Thank you!" I said dramatically, "And yes, my dad said for as long as I want it I just have to make sure not to crash it again."

She just nodded her head. "So where are we going babe?" I asked her.

"Hey! You wanted me!" she said. This is true. I did take her out of class because I was a bit lonely.

"How about some ice cream?" I suggest.

"I'm up for it!" she exclaimed excitedly.