Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

Lauren's POV-

It's Monday morning and I'm getting ready for school. I just got out of the shower and out on my clothes for the day. I apply my make up and then go downstairs to eat my breakfast. As I'm eating my cereal my phone rings, it's Lindsey

"Hey!" I said my mouth full of cereal.

"Ew! What are you eating?" She asks clearly disgusted by my choice of Answering the phone.

I laugh and swallow "things haven't changed! I still eat cereal!" I say.

"Well get back to your cereal eating. I was calling to see if you wanted a ride to school?" She asked.

"That would be wonderful. When will you be here?" I ask.

"In about 20 minutes. Be ready" she said. I smile and we say goodbye.

I finish my cereal and clean up my dishes before returning to my room. I lay in my bed and turn on the tv.

"Wake up!" yells Lindsey standing over me. She's jumping on my bed. I must have fallen asleep.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I laugh. "Well I like jumping!" She says.

"Get off me!" I shriek. She laughs and jumps down. "Now hurry up! We will be late for school, sleepy head!" She said dragging me out of my bed.

We gather our things and get into her car. "Ok important information: Cara broke up with Liam" she says.

"I know he told me" I say.

"Really? I wouldn't think he would! He was pretty mad at you" she said.

"I know, but he basically screamed it at me! It's a long story and I don't feel like telling it" I say.

"I get it, it's early and the wittle baby is tired" she says, saying the last part in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up!" I say laughing.

"Other important news" she says, "I broke up with Nialll" she said.

"Why?!" I ask confused.

"People told me he was going to break up with me so I beat him to it!" She said surprisingly more happier than I thought. Niall was Lindsey's love. He loved her and she loved him. More than anything really.

"And you're excited for that?" I asked.

She looked over and me and I saw her eyes start to tear. "Pull over" I say. She safely pulls over and I wrap her into a weird side hug as she cries. I try calming her down but it's no use, she won't stop crying. I feel bad for asking her because now she's all upset.

After a while of her sobbing about how much she misses Niall and all the fun times

they had together, I look at the clock in the car- 8:30. School starts now. We are late.

"Lindsey you have to calm down, it's 8:30 we have to get to class" I say.

"But Niall will be there!" She whines.

"Yes he will but remember, you broke up with him! So your are the better person in this" I remind her.

"But I still love him!" She sobs again and bursts into twenty thousand more tears.