Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

Harry's POV-

"Where is she?" I thought to myself. I was waiting in the lunch room scanning the crowd of hungry high schoolers for Lauren. I needed to apologize. I should have never been with Lindsey. She seduced me and made herself irresistible. She would have done the same thing if she got the chance.

"Hey!" Called Zayn. I turned and looked at him and flicked my head as to say 'hi' back. "Who are you looking for?" He asked me as he came closer.

"No one" I lied.

"Bullshit Harry! Don't tell me you're looking for Lauren?! She's done with you!" He said, "get over yourself. And her"

"I can't stop thinking about her though! I need her back" I complained.

Lauren's POV-

"Enjoying lunch?" Lindsey asks me as I take a bite of my pizza.

"Not really! I'm nervous! What if someone finds out?!" I ask looking around.

"Lauren, no one is going to care, plus this is getting my mind off of you know who" she says.

Since Lindsey didn't stop crying, as went back to her empty house. We sat there and watched movies when she said she needed to go out to forget about well you know who. So here we are now at the mall in the food court. I think this is a horrible idea because we are skipping school and I don't want anyone to find out we are here.

"Maybe we could visit that cute cousin of yours" I say.

"Luke? No! Why would we do that?!" She exclaims. I roll my eyes, "Not Luke! Ashton!" I say, "Doesn't he work at Abercrombie?" I ask. She nods, "You like him don't you?" She asks.

"What?! No! You guys are best friends. It will be good for you" I lie. She nods, "Let's go!"

Ashton is 21 and currently works at Abercrombie. He dropped out of college after 1st semester because he thought it was too hard so to pay back his parents for the books and tuition, he is taking part time jobs anywhere he can