Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

Harry's POV-

I can't believe I got all worked up over that guy. I feel horrible. I should have never went back for her. Never. Now I'm all bloody and gross.

A couple of people who witness our fight, came and surrounded me on the floor.

"Are you ok son?" asked an old man. I nodded. I started to get up.

"Don't move boy, we called an ambulance for you so don't move" said a woman.

I can't go to the hospital! I got up anyways. I started to walk off and so the crowd followed me.

"Boy, where are you going?" asked another old man.

"My name is Harry! Not boy! And I'm fine I don't need an ambulance" I said.

"Well bo- Harry, you look beaten up, you need to wait here" said the first old man.

"Look, I'm fine! So stop acting like you care, call off the ambulance and leave me alone!" I said hopping into my car.

"Are you sure that you're ok, boy?"

"I'm sure old man" I shot back.

If they wanted to call me boy and son, I'm going to call them by how they look too!"

Everyone gasped at my comment. I started my car just as I heard the sirens. I sped off down the road before they could get to me.

Ashton's POV-

"My mother said that everything is understood. I just didn't tell her about the fight between you and Harry. I will just go home later" Lauren said coming back into the kitchen and handing my the phone.

"Oh ok, well I'm glad she understands! Now could you help me out a bit here?" I ask her.

She nods and jumps back on the counter as I open the green box. I pull out some band aids and a few gauze pads.

"So that's what inside of that green box!" she said.

I chuckled and nodded, "Yep, I will probably have to find a new job now" I comment.

She looked at my confused, "Why you have a good job!" She says.

I laughed, "Correct but that good job wouldn't be good enough if I showed up with bruises and cuts on my face" I said.

Since being an Abercrombie model, I have to not have any cuts of bruises or else I would be fired so this is the first time I have gotten this badly cut up that I couldn't even cover it up.

"Oh! I'm sorry" she says sympathetically.

I have her a smile and in return, she smiled back at me.

"So! Let's fix you up!" she exclaimed breaking the silence.

Lauren's POV-

After bandaging up all of Ashton's cuts, I hopped off the counter. "Thanks for the ice cream and everything" I say grabbing my purse from the table.

"Leaving so soon?" he asks.

I nod, "I best be getting back to my house... My parents will be worried since I told them I would be coming home by 8"

Ashton looked at his watch, "Well you better hurry! It's 7:45" he exclaimed, "How about I drive you home?"

I nodded and he smiled, "Yay!"

I laughed at his enthusiasm, "Come on, Ashton!" I exclaimed walking out his front door.