Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Ashton's POV-

"Does this look good on me?" asks a girl from behind me. I turn around and look at the dress on her. I nod, "Wonderful! Are you going to buy it?" I ask. "Should I?" She asks. "Why of course!" I comment.

"I'm Kennedy!" She says holding out her hand. "Ashton" I say as I shake her hand. "How about I buy this and after your shift, we go for a bite to eat" she says and before I could decline, she went into the dressing rooms and closed the door. I went back to walking around the store and helping people out with prices and sales.

"Ashton!"

Lauren's POV-

We went inside Abercrombie and started to look for Lindsey's cousin. "Ashton!" she yells. I look up and see Ashton turning around and smiling. He was much better looking than I remembered him to be.

Ashton had on a pair of Abercrombie jeans on, low on his hips showing the black line on his underwear and he wasn't wearing a shirt. His naked chest showed his 6 pack abs. His hair was pulled messily to the side.

"Lindsey! What are you doing here?" he asked bringing his little cousin into a hug, "And is this miss Lauren? How are you love?" he asked bringing me into a hug after Lindsey. His smell was a strong, musky smell, but I liked it.

"Good" I managed to say.

"Skipping school?" he asked in a low whisper. Lindsey nodded and told him about her break up and about my break up and about our break up and how we are friends again.

"Damn! Where do you go to school? I wish I went! It sounds like fun!" he says, "Well except when the drama is around you. But changing the subject... You decided to come here because?"

"We just wanted to say hi" said Lindsey.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Ashton!" says a girl coming out of a dressing room and locking arms with him.

I feel like I have been punched in the stomach when I see the way she looks at him.

"Uhh, ha ha! About that" he says prying her off of him.

"Who are they?" she interrupts.

"I'm his cousin!" Lindsey says. The girl looks at me as if she wanted me to say something. "And you are?" she asks.

"Oh! I'm just-"

"Just my girlfriend!" Ashton says putting his arm around me.

"Your what?" the girl exclaims, "Ashton! I thought we were together!"

"No, we aren't! We never were. You just made up some crazy shit, she's my girlfriend not you. Sorry" he says.

At this point, I feel as if I'm about to pass out with Ashton pretending I'm his girlfriend to get away from some crazy chick and his arm around me. It's all too much.

"I never want to see you again!" she yells and storms off. The attention of a few customers is towards us now.

Ashton takes his arm off my shoulder a little bit too soon. "Sorry! I hate to bring that much onto you right then, she assumed we were dating because she thought we had plans when we never did. That was probably awkward for you. I would have said that Lindsey was my girlfriend but you just go blurting out whatever!" he says play-arguing with her. "Sorry for telling the truth" she says and we all laugh.

"You girls!" calls a big sweaty man in a suit. We turn to look at him and immediately, Ashton's face turns serious.

"Are you going to buy something or flirt with the model?" he asks.

"We were going to buy something, sorry" says Lindsey.

"Well hurry it up!" He says and walks to a room in the back.

"That was my boss" says Ashton, while you're here, why don't you buy... This!" He says picking up and turtle stuffed animal and holding it up to his face as he flaps around the arms.

( http://38.media.tumblr.com/1826e440aeb81ac32323723ab2b31acc/tumblr_mr1n97TX0m1spr0qzo1_500.jpg ) (that's the pic of Ashton)

We giggle as he looks at the tag, "what the hell? This isn't from Abercrombie! DID ANYONE LOSE A STUFFED ANIMAL?!" he yells to the customers. He shrugs his shoulders as no one claims it, "I guess it's mine!" he says and we all laugh again.