Stuck At That Moment

Prem's POV

"Hello," I answer, picking up my phone. I am confused as to why P'Dear is calling me right now and a little annoyed. Someone has gone MIA. I glare at Wad's phone on the nightstand. Where could he be? I put P'Dear on speaker as I start to change out of my shirt. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes," P'Dear replies, "Are you missing a nong?" I stop taking off my shirt.

"You know where Wad is?" I ask through the shirt.

"He is at the bar," P'Dear says, and I hear P'Win shouting at Wad in the background to get off the table and sit down. What the hell?

"Is he drunk?" I ask, sticking my head back out of my shirt.

"Bad," P'Dear says, "Win! How hard can it be to make him sit down?"

"Are you kidding me?" P'Win yells at P'Dear. "You give me the phone, and you try!"

So my boyfriend has run away to get drunk and from the sound of it very, very drunk.

"N'Prem," P'Dear sighs, "We will stay here until you can get here. Come quick."

"On my way," I tell him, "Sorry about this."

On the way to the bar, I tried to think what would trigger my boyfriend to run off and get drunk, I assume by himself, but I got nothing

On the way to the bar, I tried to think what would trigger my boyfriend to run off and get drunk, I assume by himself, but I got nothing. This morning when we parted for class, he was fine. What the hell happened in six hours?

When I walk into the bar, the bartender smiles and points a finger to a table. "I really should get all of you guys' contact info if this is going to become a thing. I just called Ai'Dear because I remembered this nong from the last time you got drunk here."

"Thanks," I nod before I head over to the table. P'Dear and P'Win looked relieved when I walk up.

"Sorry about..." I begin.

"Prem Prem!" Wad squeals before he launches himself at me. I catch him before he can fall. "I love you." Wad giggles.

I look at P'Dear and P'Win, who are both laughing. "Not funny," I grumble.

"Oh yes, it is," P'Dear grins and hisses when P'Win punches him in the arms. "What the hell, Winnie?"

Winnie? I tilt my head looking at my senior, and smile, "Winnie?"

"You say that again, and I will make you do sit and stands right here," P'Win threatens, but I am distracted from his threat by Wad, who is proceeding to crawl up on me like a koala bear.

"Let me help you," P'Win sighs getting up. "Your nong is a rather clingy drunk." He taps Wad on the shoulder as he calls, "N'Wad. Come here." He holds out his arms, smiling. My boyfriend really wouldn't go into someone else's arms in front of me.

"Winnie!!" Wad laughs and holds out his arms like a child before he walks over and cuddles with P'Win. What the fvck? I look over at P'Dear in disbelief.