PART 3

i edited the last part

Hmmm...yippie

I'm such a perv...but lie low

I'm a shaman king fan....

enjoy

---- mis4-2n8

XXXX

A year after…

“Congratulations! Master!” Ryu and Faust squealed.

“Never thought, you’ll gonna make it!” Horohoro said while strongly patting Yoh’s back.

“Uh…hum!” Lyserg agreed.

“What are you talking about, guys?” Yoh was puzzled. Everyone looked at each other then simultaneously shouted.

“YOU MADE IT! YOU”RE REGULAR NOW, WITHOUT LOSING YOUR VITAL EXTREMITIES!”

“Huh? What’s that got to do with me? Everyone is regular after a year, right?” Yoh was puzzled.

“Yeah, but you’re different…aside from us four, you’re the only fifth regular employee here, without a scratch!” Horohoro whispered.

“…Without a scratch?” Yoh asked.

“Others were murdered!” Ryu said grimly. Lyserg, smacked him. “Owoowoowoo! Why did you do that, love?” he said while crying. He received another slapped.

“Don’t call me love…in front of everyone!” Lyserg was angry and Ryu was hurt.

“Hey…Faust what murdered is he saying?” Yoh asked.

“Uhmmm…master, he was just exaggerating… they didn’t die…though….” Faust was hesitant, if he was going to tell it or not.

“Though…what?” Yoh was insisting.

“Uhmmmm….they resigned because of physical and mental torture from our, Boss Ren!” he finally revealed it.

“Uhmm… I don’t think, Ren, was that bad, right?” Yoh said unsure.

“We’re the only one who stayed that long for him!” they shouted while Ryu showed his chest’s scar and Horohoro’s stitched arm. Lyserg and Faust received a verbal abuse.

“Hey….no need for those scary features!” Yoh said pacifying them while having an ‘eh-sweating’ face.

On the other hand, Ren rolled his fist, after watching them on the monitor.

“Those, dastard….slacking while office hours…” “…I’LL KILL THEM!”

Ren violently open the door and starting beating Ryu and Horohoro. Yoh received a slapped. Faust and Lyserg watched them like a baby.

“SEE…SEE…So BRUTAL…AAAAACK…” Ryu and Horohoro shouted.

Note: Though they received almost everyday an atrocious experience, They did not resign. First of all, the salary was high compared to the other company and second, they had a health and life insurance worth one million yen.

XXXXX

One spring morning,

“Aaaaaa…aaa…aa…aaaaaaa…” (sorry not good at sound effects)

The X-LAWS theme was being played. The people hearing it felt a sudden spine tingling thing. They immediately dashed away.

Marco, arrived in the city. He went to see Yoh at the Tao Corporation building.

“C’mon, You let’s go!” Ren called out.

“Uhm…sorry, Ren, but could you go alone…I had a business to tend…” Yoh smiled then waved goodbye. Ren saw him going out with a blond guy. He identified the guy as one of the X-LAWS member…Marco. He gritted in anger.

The rest of the gang entered.

“”Jealousy…Jealousy… coz Yoh had a new cutiiiiiiiiie!” Horohoro and Ryu chanted while having an Egyptian dance in a moronic manner then surrounding, Ren.

“Oi…stop that…you making him angry…” Lyserg said stopping the two-idiotic dastard. But they ignored him.

“Ehrmm…Faust…could you help—” he stopped, gaped and jaw lowered. He saw a poster made by Faust having the scandalous picture of Ren and Yoh kissing and a phrase written in it., “REN LOVE YOH!”

Lyserg gulped upon sensing Ren’s aura.

Ren who reached his anger’s peak shouted, “BASON!”

The rest stared at him.

“Oi…he was sent to Nirvana…remember?” Horohoro made a statement followed by Ryu’s laughter. Ren was embarrassed.

“Yeah right, but I can still do this…TSUKESENMAI! (I hope I was right on that attack name, please correct me if not.)” then he kicked them hard out of the place until they could reach another galaxy to mess with.

“Why am I included?” Lyserg cried like a puppy while flying away. Never knew where they are going to land.

;-p