Marriage (Continuation of Betrothed)

"Yoongi I'm scared," Jimin was frantic. "Oh God I don't know if I can do this."

"Chill Your Highness, it's not like he's going to get cold feet," Yoongi consoled, though a bit harshly. "And you look amazing. Very bridal, but we all know who tops so it's okay."

"Yoongi!" Jimin hit his friend. "I'm not scared that he'll back out or anything like that, I'm just scared I'll trip or mess up his name or something. Seriously Yoongs, how could you think I would have any doubt about Jungkook? He's the sweetest kindest person I've ever met, and we love each other, even you can't argue with that."

"Yeah, and over the past eight months I've learned that there is no person better for Jungkook than you, Jimin," Yoongi looked sincerely into his eyes. "And he is the perfect person for you."

"Thanks Yoongs," Jimin hugged the older. "And thank you so much for walking me down the aisle. It means a lot to me since neither my biological nor adoptive dad could be here. You're the closest I have to a father figure."

"Of course," He replied. "I'm so sorry about your dad's heart attack, I know he meant so much to you, and it was so sudden. But I've learned to love you, and that means I'll always support and protect you. And, I don't care that Jungkook's going to be king, I'll beat his ass if he hurts you, okay?"

"Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll be okay," Jimin smiled, though sad about the mention of his adoptive father. But then the music started playing and he started freaking out. "Oh my God I'm not ready!"

"You should've thought of that when you decided you didn't want any bridesmaids or groomsmen." Yoongi grabbed his arm. "Listen, in the end this is just a party. Your marriage will be forever. Don't you want that!?"

"Of course I want that!"

"Well it won't start until you walk," Yoongi pulled him gently. "Let's go."

Without another word, they began down the aisle. He thought he would be able to see Jungkook right away, but this was a royal wedding. There had to be hundreds of people, and Jimin had to turn a few times to even see Jungkook. Everyone near the capitol of Cheldonia had seemingly come, they all wanted to see him. Even after three months of being known and loved by the public, he still wasn't able to get used to it.

He finally saw Jungkook after one last turn, though he was still so far away. Their eyes locked, and Jimin's worries melted away. He's known this man eight months, loved him for four. The look on Jungkook's face made him so sure.

He was ready to spend the rest of his life with him.

At last, he was making his last few steps up to the alter. Jimin couldn't help but smile. He hugged Yoongi briefly then stepped up the tiny staircase onto the podium, facing Jungkook as they joined hands.

The priest began speaking, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of our beloved Prince Jungkook and his beautiful lover, Prince Jimin of Brooketon."

That had been his title since Jimin and Jungkook got engaged, however he won't officially be Cheldonia royalty until he and Jungkook become elevated to kings. That's okay of course, less than a year ago he didn't even know this country existed. He was perfectly fine living a normal life in South Korea back then, but now he wouldn't want anything more than the life he has now.

A little speech was made by each of Jungkook's parents, then came the 'I do's'. After that was the vows. Jimin and Jungkook had decided to write their own vows, they both knew it would mean much more. Jungkook went first.

"Jimin," He began. "I have lived my whole life knowing I was in an arranged marriage, and while I did agree to do it, it had always been a bit binding, it had felt like it had been holding me back. But then I met you. You had no knowledge of this arrangement like I had, and you could've declined, but you didn't. I had lived my whole life believing I wouldn't be in love with the person I'm standing with at the altar, but you gave me the us the chance to fall in love and I did, deeply. I could never ask for anyone better than you because quite frankly, a more perfect person doesn't exist. So I promise to be with you, in sickness and in health, in peace and in trouble, in times of need and times of prosper, loving you until my very last breath."