"So Mr and Mrs Bhalla are you sure with your decision? Do you really wished to do compromise for the sake of your daughter?" Neelima Tyagi repeated the words she read in the papers presented from both the sides.

"Yes.." They repeated there decision in stern voice.

"Are you willing to stay together for the sake of your daughter?"

"Yes."

"Ok then the court is ordering you to stay together for the next six months. In the period of six months the court will review this case on specific days and after six months on the basis of your behaviour with each other and with your daughter we will decide about the grant of your divorce and the full time custody of your daughter."

Neelima Tyagi signed the papers and handed to the lawyer's of both the parties who started to follow the remaining formalities, "along this Mr and Mrs Bhalla, you have to attend the marriage councilling sessions arranged by court."

"But why mam? What is the need of these sessions?"
Raman almost whispered in loud voice, hearing the another decision

"We really don't need it mam." Ishita supported her husband for same.

"Sorry but this is the part of procedure and it's important for both of you to attend each and every session. If you don't do it then I'm sorry the procedure of divorce and custody will become complicated."

"But mam....yeh councilling? We already made our mind mam. Aur ab yeh councilling. Iski kya zaroorat hai ab?" Ishita expressed her opinion, still not convinced with the compulsion of councilling sessions she need to attend with Raman.

"Exactly mam hume ek saal ho chuka hai alag hue, ab yeh councilling kyon? Aur ek saath rehne ki bhi kya zaroorat hai? Hum turn by turn Roohi ko apne ghar nahi le ja sakte?"

"Sorry Mr Raman zaroorat toh hai. Aapki beti kiske paas rehna chahati hai yeh faisla usko hi karne dijiye. Aap usse yeh haq toh nahi cheen sakte hai Mr Raman aur Jahan tak baat rahi councilling sessions ki toh yeh toh procedure ka part hai jise hume follow karna padega. Aur jab aap dono mann bana hi chuke hai toh phir councilling sessions aap dono ko kya farq padega."

They remained stilled and nodded there heads with hesitation realising they have no other option left. Ishita Raman mumbled a soft thank you to judge and left the cabin followed by there respective lawyers. As they came outside of cabin, an awkward silence spread in between them and they started to search everyway to avoid each other. Who thought that the hour with Tyagi can change the dimensions of there life.

"Bhai the papers are with us. Judge ordered you to implement the orders with immediate effects." Neil broke the awkward silence and handed the copy of judgement to Raman.

"Ok.....Ok. We will do something about it." Raman assured his lawyer same and left the place confused with sudden turn of events.

"I'm leaving for university. Will see you later Supriya." Ishita took leave in cue as her husband left the premises leaving the two beside.

"Oh god how it happened Supriya?" Neil asked in surprised tone looking at his fellow colleague who was smiling softly while reading the papers.

"You tell me Pathak how it happened?" Surpiya asked to Neil continued to walk towards the cafeteria.

"How about narrating the things over a cup of coffee?" Surpiya immediately agreed hearing the offer by Neil and they acquired seats in selcuated corner after making order of two cups of coffee and some sandwiches.

"So tell me your side of story." Neil asked to Supriya while enjoying grilled cheese sandwiches.

"Hmm it started like this..." And Supriya started to narrate the incident which changed Professor Ishita Bhalla mind within time.