Yes, I want to have sex with my girlfriend, but I am sure the hell not going to say that to her. We have only been dating a short while. I didn't think we were at that level. I wonder if the guys have already done that with... Oh, my God! I shake my head, trying to clear the images that came to mind. That is not what I need to be thinking about right now or ever.

May sighs and sits down on a bench outside of the restaurant. I had made a reservation for Valentine's Day. I look at my watch. We have thirty minutes before the reservation so we won't miss it.

"You don't find me attractive in that way?" May asks.

I take the box from her hands and put it back in my bag when I notice people looking at us.

"That is not it, May," I explain. "I-I-I..." I stammer. How do I explain?

May is staring at my bag, and I sigh, "Look, May. Yes, I want to, but you and I just started dating." I turn to look at May, "I am serious about dating you, and I don't want to rush things."

"Oh," May replies, "I mean..."

"I am not ready," I cut off May. "Are you ok with that?"

"I am ok with that," May smiles at me. "So, how did those end up in your bag?"

"Not a clue," I mutter, shaking my head.

"P'Bright?" May questions.

"P'Bright was the first person who came to mind, but I really don't think he would do that," I reason, "He wouldn't want what just happened to happen. If he were going to do this, he would have handed them to me in person so he could watch me have a mental meltdown. Stashing it in my bag isn't his style."

"True," May agrees.

Standing up, I hold out my hand toward May, "Come on," I smile, "We have a date. I hope you like this restaurant and what I have planned later."

"Ok," May grins, "Did your plan include using what was in the box?"

"May!" I shout, "Can we just forget the box!" She giggles. My girlfriend has a mean streak.

Bright's POV

"Your done, N'Bright," my senior claps me on the back. "You can leave. I am sure you have a date."

"Thanks," I say as I walk away. Why did that kiss short my brain out? I have kissed and been kissed countless times, but this kiss has had me touching my lips often in the last ten minutes. It is like I can still feel Kammon's lips on mine.

First, the Confession booth and now the Kissing booth, both times Kammon has turned my brain sideways and just run off. Even today, before the booth, Kammon messed with my mind. What is it about that person that unsettles me and makes me think things I usually don't think about thinking? Like dating for real. Where did that desire come from? And why do I also picture that person to be Kammon is another thought that I can't seem to shake, especially since the person in question to have only appeared in my life yesterday, and the amount of havoc caused is huge.

"P'Bright!" A voice calls behind me, and I stop to look back.

N'Jin is running up to me. See, this is what I mean. My first reaction is disappointment. Why am I disappointed, and why is that disappointment tied to the fact this person is not Kammon?

"Hello, N'Jin," I smile, "Why are you not out with your boyfriend?"

N'Jin stops and looks at me, "I am waiting for him to finish his time in our booth. I thought you would have a date." Yes, I know you have a boyfriend now. And I don't play with other people's toys, so I hope she isn't expecting me to.