"Don't overthink it," P'Prem shrugs. "They all know you left because I was an ass to you that day. You participated in Freshy Games and helped us win in basketball. I don't think they will think anything of it." He looks at me and smiles, "I would like you to be there."

"Why?" I ask, looking back at P'Prem. He seems invested in me showing up, and I want to know why.

"Because I ruined your SOTUS," P'Prem shrugs again, "It would make me feel better if you could at least be there in the end." I nod. "I am trying to be a good senior," P'Prem finishes.

"Guess I am going," I lean back, looking at the darkening sky. "I would hate for you to try to be a good senior, and I blow it off."

"You are a snarky bastard, nong," P'Prem laughs, standing up. "Come on," he holds out a hand to help me up, "I believe the bet was that the loser buys supper. Let's go."

Arthit's POV

What are the odds that the most annoying nong in the universe would turn out to be my co-code? Seriously! I want someone to do the math and tell me. I look down at the other end of the table, and I still want to make him do Sit and Stands. He had the nerve to call me Ai'Oon. That reminds me: I need to kill P'Tum for calling me that in front of him. First, 0062 finds out I drink pink milk, and now he knows my damn nickname. Fvck my life. I should just ignore the idiot and enjoy the night.

P'Fon is asking the nong sitting by P'Tum why she chose to come to our university.

"It's close to my home," the nong answers.

"That's a very interesting reason," P'Fon laughs.

I remember her from SOTUS. She is the one who hyperventilated that day. I am with P'Fon, her reason is interesting.

"What about you, N'Kongpop?" P'Tum asks, "Don't tell me that it's close to your home too."

I try not to look interested in his answer, but I do want to know it.

"No, it's not. Actually, I wanted to study Economics." N'Kongpop explains, "But my mother wanted me to study Engineering. So I enrolled in this university for Engineering."

The second he said he wanted to study Economics, I saw red and tuned out the rest of the conversation. I can't believe he took a spot away from someone who wanted to be here.

Walking out of the restaurant, we all say our goodbyes. Looking to my left to see I am left with N'Kongpop. Why me? Where the hell is Knott?

Knott's POV

I pull up in front of the restaurant to pick up Arthit, and I am surprised to see 0062 there also. From the look of things, I would say Arthit and this nong have had words. Again. What is with these two? Sometimes I think Arthit is ok with him, and then the next moment, I fear for the nong's life. Tonight is the latter.

"Where the hell have you been? What took you so damn long?" Arthit barks the moment I come to a stop. Well, hello to you too.

"I needed to buy something," I explain.

"Never mind. Let's get going," Arthit growls.

"Sawasdee Khrap, P'Knott," N'Kongpop says.

"How will the nong get home?" I ask. Are we just going to leave him here?

"He's old enough to know how to get home by himself," Arthit huffs. "Go."

I guess we are leaving him. I don't know why these two don't get along. I know 0062 is a pain in the ass, but would it hurt Arthit to at least try to be nice. What could they have argued about at a restaurant? Arthit had told me this was a code and co-code meet up. Ironically, he and 0062 seem to be co-codes. Some God must be having fun.

I get back to my dorm and flop down on my bed after dropping Arthit off and listening to him rant about 0062

I get back to my dorm and flop down on my bed after dropping Arthit off and listening to him rant about 0062. Arthit has gone mental to want to change the whole Capture the Flag event just because 0062 wanted to study Economics originally. What the hell is wrong with that? I am sure he is not the only student who studied something they didn't want to!! We know one!

My phone rings, and I answer it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I hold the phone away from my ear, "Can you stop yelling, Ai'Prem. I don't know what his problem is! He just told me we are changing it. I know. I said I know, Ai'Prem. If you are just going to cuss, I am hanging up. Bye."

"I am never having kids," I shout. "Ever!"

1864 6-30-19
1870 8-24-19 Edited by Anon123mous