Giving Shawn a blow job (Bulletpoints)

Shawn collecting your hair and gently putting it in a ponytail.

His thumb sliding down your jawline afterwards, then slipping across your lips.

"You're on your knees for me, baby?" "Yes, babe. Let me treat you right."

Shawn kissing you tenderly before you get started with him. 

Shawn chewing roughly on his bottom lip as your warm mouth begins to wander down his lower stomach. 

Your hands palming his growing boner, teasingly getting him ready for your mouth.

Shawn throwing his head back in pleasure when you take his cock in your mouth. 

Sore moans and whimpers from Shawn's mouth above you. 

Shawn's legs trembling as you begin to let your mouth slide down to the roof of his cock. 

Shawn forcing his fingers into your hair as he helps your head move. 

Sucking teasingly around his head, feeling his body becoming more tense. 

Shawn watching you carefully while you're sucking because the sight of you deep throating him is a fucking turn on. 

You gazing up to catch his eyes during the act because it's his favourite thing in the world. 

"Mh, babe. Work that little mouth for me."

Shawn thrusting his hips to let his cock slide deeper into your wet mouth while letting out a groan. 

Your lips twisting and turning carefully against his tip to drive him just a little insane. 

Shawn grabbing your neck, begging you to move quicker and suck harder. 

Shawn moaning your name loudly when you place your hands on his thighs to deep throat him again. 

You pushing him all the way in and sucking on his cock coarsely as you watch his face get more and more heated.

Shawn nails digging into your skin to ease the sexual frustration you're giving him. 

Deep and loud cries as your tongue moves around him in teasing ways to get the chills down his spine.

Shawn loving how his cock fits perfectly into your mouth. 

Shawn wrapping your ponytail around his wrist and tugging your head back to look at him. 

Sending you loving smiles and pleasurable stares as he watches you lick your lips. 

You kissing down his stomach to once again put him in your mouth.

Shawn watching you carefully as your mouth begins to suck him  again. 

Shawn loving how your body moves while and how your hands are all over him to add more pleasure to his high. 

"Can you take a little more of me, baby?"

Shawn then swaying his back to push his cock deeper into your welcoming mouth. 

Shawn almost bursting from feeling your soft, plump lips around the roof of his dick. 

"That's right, baby. Just like that, you know it." 

Shawn panting hardly as he reaches his limit and you speed up the pace of your movements.

Because admit it, you love pushing him to the limit. 

"Mh, your lips are fucking perfect. I love the way they feel."

Heavy panting, loud groans and whimpering your name because he almost can't take it anymore. 

"Fuck, babe. If you keep going, I'm going to cum."

As a warning to stop if you don't want to swallow. 

You picking up the pace while sending him dirty glances to make him burst i your mouth.

Shawn throwing his head back while humming your name as he releases his warm, salty load into your mouth. 

Shawn watching you while you swallow his coming and lick your lips afterwards.

The heat raising to his face and the chills rushing down his spine in pleasure. 

You loving the smile that runs across his flushed face.

You grabbing around his dick, pumping him quickly as he releases his last load on your chest. 

Shawn reaching down to caress your heated cheek while gaining back control over his breath.

"You always know just how to do me, don't you?"

Shawn letting his thumb push up your chin as he bends down to kiss you passionately.

"Those lips are my biggest weakness." 

Shawn putting his boxers back on as he sends you teasing winks.

"I think it's my turn to finish you off now."