Keep It Down (Smut)

Word count: 1,6k (kinda short, so let's call it a blurb)

Shawn grabbed roughly around my waist after slamming the bathroom door hardly, making sure to lock it behind him.

In a quick move, he picked me up from the floor and I wrapped my legs around his hips. He banged my back roughly against the cold wall, leaving behind a loud noise as he roughly smashed his craving but soft lips into mine.

I could hear Aaliyah and her friends laughing at the movie in the background, but I ignored it as much as I possibly could.

Shawn pressed me even further against the wall, slowly licking down my neck, biting into my skin. His tongue traced my jawline as he sucked on all the right places on his way down.

My fingers disappeared into his thick hair as I tried strangling a loud moan wanting to escape my quivering lips. Shawn's big hands pushed up my skirt in a firm move and he quickly ripped of my pink panties and threw them to the floor.

I felt his hard cock digging into my lower stomach and how he grew just a few inches bigger with every kiss and bite into his sore skin.

He was desperate; so needy and so fucking ready.

He had been all night really; struggling to hide his boner which I mostly found funny, since we were babysitting Aaliyah and some of her friends.

I had been teasing Shawn the entire night. Letting my hand slip between his legs and brush slightly against the bump in his pants, accidentally let my palm rub against him and innocently gazed up at his face while biting into my plump lip. And now, he just couldn't take the heat anymore.

Before I could react to his moves, Shawn had dragged his black sweatpants down and was getting ready to enter my core hardly. I gazed down and caught a glimpse of his thick dick; he was harder than I thought he would be but it made my entire body scream out for him.

Teasingly, he let two fingers slide inside me, forcing my entire body to twirl by his long finger's movement inside of my core. He quickly added another finger to add more pleasure as I bit into his broad shoulder, trying my best not to scream.

His thumb slid across my clit repeatedly, moving around in small circles as he added more pressure to his moves and within seconds made my core wet.

I bit my bottom lip roughly, throwing my head back, trying not to make any screaming noises. I really needed to remember that Shawn always teased back whenever I teased him. He was childish that way.

"I'm not the only one who's ready, baby" Shawn hummed sweetly in my ear, leaving my entire body with chills from his dirty words.

Even his words were turning me on, setting my skin of fire. Killing me slowly.

"Just fuck me already" I whimpered as his fingers teasingly but very slowly slid in and out of my body.

Shawn let his teeth dig into my bottom lip, sucking it harshly before pulling his fingers out of me. He let his wet fingers run up my body, before putting them into his mouth, sucking on his own two fingers tasting of me. It left my mouth completely dry.

"You taste so fucking sweet" he gasped, rubbing his boner against my naked, tender skin.

He let his two wet fingers slip inside my mouth as well and I started sucking roughly on them. I watched as the pleasure flushed over him and heated up his cheeks.

Sucking roughly, I grabbed around his neck and pull his face down to mine. Removing his wet fingers from my warm mouth, I nipped to his burning lips.