Anchor (trigger warning)

Sexual + trigger warning

His hands were running down your body, rubbing your tights with his long fingers, leaving your skin burning behind as he always accomplished to do.

Shawn's tongue slipped out of your mouth and he bit your lip roughly instead, knowing you liked when he did that. It let a small whimper escape your trembling lips.

The heat was raising in your cheeks and by your fingers wrapped into Shawn's thick, messy hair, you would tell he was burning up as well.

Shawn pressed himself further down against your body, which forced your back further down the soft mattress.

His bugle pressed against your lower stomach, so while Shawn's tongue was teasing your neck, leaving sore marks behind, your hand slipped down between his legs and rubbed his length against the fabric from his jeans.

If it was even possible, you felt him become even harder than he was before. Your touches on him forced Shawn to moan loudly against the skin on your neck, before licking you once again.

Your hand slipped into his jeans, Shawn being surprised by your greedily touches, swayed his back in please not able to keep his body still.

You were about to undo his belt, when his phone buzzed on your bedside table.

"I gotta take this, it might be Andrew about some tour stuff" Shawn gasped between still placing lusting kisses on your lips.

"Sure" you whispered back, but he managed to plant a couple more, before finally pulling back.

He grabbed the phone, pressing play and raising it to his ear, sitting up in the bed. You watched him as he spoke.

His voice was still gasping for air and his cheeks were burning up. That messy yet fluffy hair made him look all cuddly, but you'd always liked that look on him.

"Sure, just let me know" Shawn replied, before hanging up the phone again.

"Everything alright?" you asked, sending him a tender smile.

Shawn let his fingers run through his steamy hair, clearly feeling the warmth, before nodding your way.

"Just tour planning" he muttered back at you.

"It stresses you out" you said, more as a statement than a question. He shrugged his shoulders, taking a large breath.

"You're a good outlet to that" he joked, raising an eyebrow at you.

You stuck your tongue out, before rolling your eyes at him, which just made him giggle his usual childish way at you.

You loved when the childish side of Shawn came out, it suited him, to not have a care in the world that second he laughed like this.

"So..." he dared you, grapping around your ankle.

Shawn licked his lips slowly, obviously playing around with you, but the butterflies still reached the surface in your stomach.

"Where were we?" you shook your head at him, letting out a slight laugh.

"It's getting late" you pointed out, still gasping desperately for air.

You let your fingertip run across your swollen lips, still feeling them being wet from Shawn's tongue playing with them and his teeth digging into your lips.

"Yeah, so?" Shawn shrugged, sending you a wide yet cheeky smile.

His cheeks were heavily flushed and his hair was messy, though it somehow just made him seem more attractive to you.