Blurred Lines (B-day smut)

Shawn and I had been living together for a little over four months now. Since Shawn agreed to letting me crash for a week while looking for something new after being kicked out of my dorm, things we didn't count on happened between us and suddenly, we were practically roommates and enjoyed each other's company for hours a day.

For the past two and a half months, Shawn and I had been hooking up without our friends knowing about it. Normally, Shawn wouldn't be my type at all – he was too confident and experienced for someone like me – but living together and seeing as much to each other as we had, apparently made sparks fly between us.

It started out as innocent yet teasing jokes and dirty looks that turned into flirting while cuddling and holding hands. Only a week later, that turned into making out on the white couch and going down on each other when we were supposed to be watching some random movie on tv.

Shawn kept saying how we needed to figure out our feelings before opening up about what was going on to our friends but a part of me – not that I was complaining – was pretty sure Shawn loved the sneaking around and the thrill of trying not to get caught.

I was pretty sure about my feelings and Shawn had repeatedly told me, he was as well. For now, we enjoyed the stage of our relationship where everything ended up in sex. Taking a shower, cleaning the living room, changing the covers on our beds.

Sex with Shawn wasn't like any other kind of sex I'd ever had. He was experienced to say at least; he knew all my weak spots and he knew exactly what to say to gain control over my entire body with his dirty and teasing words.

Shawn had always been good with words; the way his tongue caressed the things he said, how his lips formed perfectly and how raps his voice sounded while whispering in my ear.

Then there were his hands; they were without a doubt my biggest weakness. I loved how they were big enough to cover my whole body, I loved how they left my skin lingering when they slipped down me, I loved how his hands knew my body's spots, how he could make me twist and twirl only by using his fingers just right on me.

I had noticed Shawn was a very sexual person; half of the time he wasn't even trying. He never really had to try.

Once we'd been hanging with Matt playing some fifa on a lazy Sunday and Shawn had walked out of the living room going to the bathroom and left me speechless with my mouth gaping wide open behind. His wavy hair still messy and wild after his shower, with a single curl dropping down his face and his black Armani boxers hanging low on his hips as he walked across the room. It had taken every bit of self-control not to jump him right there on the sofa in front of Matt.

Well, that was a lie really. I had sneaked into the bathroom with him, locked the door behind us and he'd fucked me quickly on the edge of the sink, covering my loud whimpers with his palm and left my collarbones with sore hickeys.

Now, his birthday was coming up and of course, Shawn was throwing the party of the year at the newly bought condo and though I was excited to see our friends and getting wasted as normal kids for once, I had no idea what to get him.

The search for the perfect gift to get Shawn had been nagging me for weeks. And for some reason, finding the perfect thing for him was more important this year. We hadn't cleared our blurred lines yet and I couldn't help but wonder what birthday present would be fitting for the guy you're sort of, almost but in secret dating.

What was too much?

What was too little?

What do I even buy the guy who has enough money to buy whatever he wants, whenever he wants? What do I get the guy who makes the butterflies reach the surface in my stomach and takes my breath away with every small smile he sends me?