Car Sex (Smut)

You were singing along loudly to the radio, swaying your head and looking out the window on the street passing you by. You had graciously been allowed to drive Shawn's jeep to the airport to pick him up, but the moment the two of you had gotten anywhere near the car, Shawn's love for his precious jeep took over and once again you were banned to the passenger seat.

You didn't mind much, to be fair. The only advantage Shawn had by always being the one driving, was that he got to pick the music, but you could live that.

At least this time, he wasn't blasting his out voice out of the stereo just to annoy you. This time Ed Sheeran's voice consumed the car.

You tilted your head to the left, catching Shawn's gaze sticking at you. He smiled widely when he caught your gaze as well.

"Eyes on the road, Mendes!" You hissed at him, but it just made him laugh.

That little crocket smile, you loved so deeply, painted itself on his lips and he was giving you a teasing glance. Aww, your little baby was a bit needy. You grabbed around his chin with your thumb, pushing his face towards the road.

"I said, eyes on the road" You spoke once again, raising your eyebrow at him. Shawn leaned a little further towards you, licking his soft lips slowly.

"I like this view better" he rasped. His voice sounded sore, but the darkness made it even sexier than usually.

"I'm serious... You can drive and snapchat and risk your life on your own, but when I'm in the car? Hell no! Eyes on the road, Mendes" You teased him, letting your thumb caress his chin as you once again pushed his head to the side, forcing him to look out on the road ahead of you.

You watched as Shawn's smug grew, but he decided to keep his eyes on the road this time. Playfully though, his mouth grabbed your thumb and he bit you harshly.

"Hey!" whined at him, but you only made it worse.

A massive smirk appeared on Shawn's face and you were certain his eyes were shining.

"Trust me, babe. I can do a lot more than just biting you" Shawn rasped.

He shortly let his eyes fall on you, but then he looked back at the road. You felt the heat rush to your face as you twisted in the leather seat by his words.

"Like what?" you dared him, feeling your cheeks blush massively.

Why did this even make you shy? It wasn't like Shawn had never talked dirty to you before. Actually, late night calls with Shawn usually consisted of dirty talk.

Shawn turned left on the road and continued driving back home, but he couldn't help but let out a heavy breath.

"Oh darling, I've been gone for so long this time, you can't even imagine what I'm going to do to you"

"Tell me" you whispered with the heat rushing around your body, leaving your skin tickly.

"Just as eager as me, huh?" Shawn laughed, once again looking at you shortly.

"Aww, and you're blushing as well" he teased you. You rolled your eyes at him, pushing his face back towards the road.

"Someone needs to teach you how to drive properly" you mocked back.

"Have we ever been in an accident or even close to it?"

"Well no..."

"Then stop complaining about my driving" He yelled.

He wasn't mad, he was just joking with you. You leaned across your seat and closer to Shawn, almost letting your lips brush against his ear gently, taking a deep breath.