Quickly (Smut)

Faint, slightly irritating rumbling sounds rang in my ears, slowly pulling me out of my otherwise heavy sleep and forced my sore eyes to blink a few times, before finally being able to open them fully. At first, everything seemed blurry and the noises surrounding me came of as rather unfamiliar.

Slowly - waking up fully as time passed - I found myself laying in Shawn's lap with my feet across the empty seat, I should have been sitting in.

Once again the tiny, dim noises sounded and reminded me we were still flying. Gazing up at the white screen, my eyes caught the little plane on the yellow line, showing me we were only half way there. Toronto was at least another seven hours away. Sadly. It made me sight rather heavily, rubbing my aching temples in attempt to ease my growing headache.

I was tired, exhausted, missing home and more than anything missing time alone with my boyfriend. I'd only gone with him to Japan because he asked me to come - otherwise - I would have preferred staying at home but Shawn always talked about how lonely he felt while traveling across the world and I didn't want that to happen again. I didn't want him to feel left alone.

Being completely honest, I didn't like joining him around the world very much. I hated seeing how hard he was to himself and how much pressure he always took on his shoulders.

I always feared he'd wear himself out in too young of an age, but I'd put my trust in Geoff especially and the rest of the crew to take good care of him; that they knew when to stop, that they knew how far they could push Shawn and when enough was enough as well. I worried about that at lot, I worried about him a lot.

Gazing up at Shawn sleeping heavily with his arms locked around me, I couldn't help but giggle a little by the sight that met me. His head was rested back in his seat and tilting to the side, his eyes were tightly shut and his mouth was gaping wide open, allowing little but rather adorable snores to find their way out of his rosy lips.

His cheeks were flushed – as they usually were when he was sleeping – and his body was burning up. His left arm was wrapped around my waist, keeping me cuddled into his broad chest and his right hand was resting on my thigh, holding onto me tightly even in his drowse. I loved how even in his sleep, he wanted me as close to him as possible.

Shawn's chest moved while he breathed heavily in and out, his headset's volume just loud enough for me to hear the faint tones of John Mayer's breath-taking voice.

Carefully, I let my fingertip brush against his rosy lips, feeling the heat in them as well. I'd always wondered why Shawn got so warm when sleeping because I was the complete opposite. I always tended to feel very cold at night.

Another reason we were a perfect match; he kept me warn, I cooled him down.

His head tilted slightly to the left as the airplane bumped a few times and his eyelashes flickered a bit, before a slightly louder snore escaped, but it didn't pull him out of his peaceful sleep.

The more I looked at Shawn sleeping, the more I felt my love towards him deep inside my chest. I still couldn't quite gasp just how much I loved him, it was still very overwhelming to me. That I was able to have this kind of love - as big as it was - for this kid with his arms wrapped tightly around me.

I loved the little scar on his face, his lazy eye, that little red mark on his bottom lip from chewing on it too much, the little wrinkle between his eyebrows when he worried too much, the little red spot on his chin. I loved all these little things, he never even knew he had. And he was all mine.

He was mine and I was his.

I tilted my head, before biting into my bottom lip. Quickly, I pushed my hands up his shirt and let my cold fingers meet his warm stomach. I felt his muscles move as he took in air and exhaled slowly again, my fingers moved along with his chest every time he breathed, tracing his skin carefully.