It's Not Jealousy

Anonymous: I saw this on another account but how do you think Shawn would react if his gf was mad that Katy touched his butt, cause I would! (You could write the scenario;))

word count: 1,360

*****

"Just grab it babe, grab my butt" Shawn laughed, shaking his booty at your face.

"Stop Shawn" you said annoyed, pushing him away from you.

"Come on y/n, just give it a rough squeeze. Your hands on my booty is better than Katy's. Don't be jealous" he joked, still waving his butt at your face.

"Seriously Shawn, back off" you said, rolling your eyes frustrated at him.

"Babe come on, don't be grumpy" Shawn said, kissing your burning cheeks. You crossed your arms, pulling away from his craving lips on your skin.

"I'm not grumpy" you hissed back at him. Shawn strangled a giggle, before taking a deep breath.

"Listen-" he started, sitting down next you. His hand slipped across your knee and took your hand in his.

"You're mad, I can tell-"

"Well, it's not okay!" you said, rather loud back to him.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it like that"

"But that doesn't make it okay" you said, starring over at him.

"It's doesn't no, but-"

"It's so inappropriate, Shawn"

"I know, I'm not disagreeing with you but she did it, it happened"

"But you don't just grab stranger's butts like that and in public even, like what even?!" you said, feeling the heat rise in your cheeks.

The anger was running around your veins, making it rather hard for you to stay calm. It wasn't Shawn's fault and you didn't want to take it out on him, but he was there and he was the one, you aimed your angry words at.

"Darling, I'm sure she didn't do it to make me feel uncomfortable"

"But that's what you felt like, right? It was strange to you, wasn't it?"

"I didn't like it, no. I don't want anyone else but you touching my ass" he said, smirking at you.

You didn't know if Shawn really understood where your anger was coming from. It wasn't because you didn't want people to touch or feel him up like that, it was because she did it without consent. Shawn didn't allow her to touch him intimate places.

"That's not why I'm angry"

"Then tell me why? Let me into that pretty mind of yours" Shawn almost begged you.

As you caught his worried gaze, you eased up a little. Shawn let his thumb slip behind your ear, stroking you gently while waiting patiently for you to speak.

He didn't like seeing you worked up over this, he definitely didn't like it, because you hadn't been able to explain to him, exactly why this was making you mad.

You took a deep breath, calming yourself down. You were actually a bit surprised of how much this was getting on your nerves, but Katy's actions just got under your skin.

"Who does she think she is? Just because she's Katy Perry, doesn't mean she can make people uncomfortable like that"

"But I'm sure it wasn't her intention, love"

"No, I'm sure it wasn't. I'm sure she only meant to be funny and give people something to talk about. I know people are going to think I'm crazy for freaking out over this-"