Chapter 60

Trey woke up naked and alone. Sadly, this wasn't new for him so his first instinct was to roll over and cover his face with his arm to block out the light.

Suddenly, images of him and Shae flashed before him and he sat up. He looked around his bedroom before getting up to use the bathroom. After showering and putting on some clothes, he padded downstairs barefoot.

"Morning," he greeted the housekeeper.

"Hello Mr. Neverson."

"Have you seen my..."

He almost asked if she'd seen his baby but he caught himself.

"Ah yes, your guest has had breakfast and is out back."

He mumbled thanks and made his way to the backyard. He watched as Shae swam lap after lap. He remembered that she would swim hard like this when she was stressed and hoped she didn't think she'd made a mistake last night.

Trey sat in a lounge chair in the shade and pulled out his phone. He took a couple of pictures and smiled.

You could tell her ass was fat even while she swam. He shifted and tried his best not to think about last night before he pitched a tent in his shorts.

A half hour or so later, Shae stood up and kept her gaze on the view of the mountain. Only after she pulled herself out of the pool did she notice Trey sitting there.

She smiled at how sexy he looked sitting there watching her. She smirked and motioned with her index finger for him to come to her.

Watching him stand stall, stretch, then make his way to her made Shae think naughty thoughts. She climbed back into the pool and watched him hesitate. When she undid the straps of her swimsuit, he dove in and swam until he was right in front of her.

She waited as he stood up and wiped water out of his eyes. Neither said anything as he stood before her, water sliding down his chest.

Suddenly she was against his chest as his lips clamped down over hers. She felt lightheaded as he kissed her.

She didn't resist when he lifted her off her feet and yanked his shorts down. He moved her bikini bottom to the side and slid in causing them both to moan. Trey bit down lightly on Shae's ear causing her to gasp.

"Morning Baby," he said in a deep raspy voice.

"Hey Trey," she said breathlessly as she slid up and down on him.

***

After taking a long shower together, Shae sat at the table fooling around on her phone while Trey ate breakfast.

He watched her facial expressions as she browsed. She would randomly smile, frown, or look at her phone intently. He stayed quiet until she froze for too long.

"What's wrong?"

She absentmindedly shook her head. She was reading an article about Aubrey. It said that he had injured his foot. She frowned, irritated that she still cared about him, but not wanting to hear that he was hurt.

She went to Google to find out what happened. Trey watched her intently. She was frantically typing and looking worried and equally annoyed.

"What is it?"

"The tour is canceled."

"Tour?"

"Summer Sixteen," she said sheepishly.

Trey raised his eyebrows wondering what happened. He pulled out his own phone and learned that Drake had injured his ankle. He had continued problems with his ankle, knee, and he even tore his ACL once. He hoped it wasn't anything serious.