Chapter 30

"Shae?"

She reveled in the feeling of Trey's body on top of hers.

"Shaaee."

Her back arched as she felt him suck on her neck. Trey sat her up onto his lap and ran his fingers down her spine making shivers run down her spine. She was loving it.

"Baby!"

***

I blinked and Trey was two inches away from my face.

"Hmm? What?"

"So you don't answer to your name but you answer to 'baby'?"

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

My hear was beating so fast I thought I would faint. I can't believe I had that fantasy about Trey.

"I said your phone is ringing but you're over here staring at a nigga and daydreaming."

He looked me over and a smile began to spread across his face.

"Your lights are beaming baby. You ready to let me inside?"

I followed his eyes straight to my chest. It was like my nipples were reaching out to him. My body was betraying me and telling all of my inner thoughts.

"Eww shut up. Stop being nasty, Trey!"

I folded my arms across my chest. The phone had stopped ringing so I picked it up and went into the kitchen to get a bottled water. I was a little shaken over the graphic daydream I just had. Me and Trey? That's just crazy, right?

I looked back toward the living room and watched as Trey pulled his shirt and shoes off. He folded the shirt and put his sneakers neatly under the coffee table. When he leaned back and got comfortable, could see his dick print through his Mercedes Benz sweats. I swallowed trying not to think about what it would look like if he let that beast loose.

I shook my head and turned my back to the living room. I texted Aubrey back and let him know that I was sorry for missing his call but that I'd hit him up later. The last thing I wanted to do was return his call with Trey here.

I faced the sink to look out of the window and into the backyard. It was a beautiful day and everything went on as normal around me, but still couldn't shake the very real feeling of Trey's kisses in my daydream. I closed my eyes and a second later I felt him press up against my ass. I moaned.

"Damn, you really were thinking about this dick weren't you?"

My eyes snapped open. Trey had his arms around my waist and was whispering in my ear. Shit, I thought I was daydreaming again. He gripped the sink and pressed his crotch into my ass.

"Trey."

He kissed my bare shoulder and rotated his hips.

"Hmm? Wassup baby?"

He wrapped one arm around my shoulder and another around my waist and swiveled his hips again and I involuntarily closed my eyes. Damn, I should really stop this.

"Get off me."

He kissed my other shoulder. It took everything in me not to grind back on him.

"Okay."

He started to grind his hips into me even harder and I had to grab the sink for support. I felt my heart speed up as I leaned back into him and threw it back for a few seconds before coming to my senses.