Chapter 35

I stood up from the stairs and jogged offstage. I went into my dressing room to shower change. I knew Shae would be pissed but she'll get over it. Just like when I saw her walk in the club with Drizzy, I had to pull my shit together and get over it.

I looked at this from three different viewpoints; the Tremaine side said, "Man I'm too grown for this shit." I really should let it go. The Trey Songz side said, "At the very least, I could use this experience as new material." But the Trigga in me said, "I'm about to blow up their whole shit, let's go!"

Typically, when I really want something, I just go out there and get it. So I'm about to go get what the fuck I want and can't nobody stand in my way. 

***

I left the bathroom to find Aubrey so we could leave but I found Trey waiting in the hall instead. I walked right by him.

"So you just gonna walk by and not say shit to me?"

I acted like I didn't see or hear him. He caught me by the arm and pulled me to him. I braced myself as I fell into his chest. I'm mad that this turned me on, so I tried to pull away from him but he locked his arms around my waist, parted his legs, and slid down the wall until we were eye to eye.

"Stop playing games."

"Get off me Trey."

"Not until you talk to me. Why you mad?"

I laughed in his face, "Fuck outta here man. The fuck would I be mad for? I don't know you. We just met, remember? Let me go so I can go find my baby."

Anger flashed in his eyes and he pushed me up against the nearest wall. The force of it scared me but excited me at the same time. He was sexy when he was forceful.

"Oh your baby hunh?" He frowned at me and then smirked. "Where? That nigga belongs to Rihanna."

My mouth fell open. Aubrey told me had been in the studio with Rihanna recently and not to freak out when the AubRih hashtags started back up. He swore that their relationship was over a long time ago but he was doing this as a favor and because their labels knew they made hits together and the rumors were free publicity. That was a low blow even for Trey.

"Fuck you Trey."

I tried again to get out of his grasp but he held my chin so I had to look at him.

"I tried baby. But you been stuck on another nigga."

I was so pissed that I pushed him as hard as I could against his chest but he pinned my arms behind my back and kissed me. I was so angry that I tried to bite his lip but he squeezed my ass so hard that I gasped from the pain and the pleasure. Tears sprang to my eyes as he gently rubbed where he had just squeezed.

To my annoyance, I moaned into his mouth. He let go of my hands and turned his head to the side. His tongue slid lightly across my lips and he pulled me even closer to him.

 His tongue slid lightly across my lips and he pulled me even closer to him