Chapter 57

I squeezed Shae one last time before putting her down. I felt like a kid in a candy store.

She smiled up at me and I just wanted to kiss her. I knew that wouldn't go over well so I just took her hand and led her to the golf cart.

"Show me around."

"You so bossy baby. How you know I wasn't bout to do that?"

She laughed and got settled. I was glad to see her smiling since I think she was crying last night. I was sick of that nigga making my baby cry. I leaned over and gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

"Eww Trey, stop!"

She laughed while wiping her face.

"Quit wiping off my kisses woman."

I turned the cart around and began to show her the grounds.

***

Trey's house was beautiful. I loved the modern feel and the contemporary design of it. His back yard made me want to stay outside and do something active.

He had a basketball court that doubled as a tennis and volleyball court, a good sized pool, and a veranda so you could stay outside and eat under the stars.

The mountain views were spectacular. His neighborhood was nestled in a canyon that had a good amount of neighbors, but still felt cozy because of the cul-de-sac. Trey drove around to the front of the house and turned off the golf cart.

I felt him take a hold of my hand and I turned to look at him. He looked so happy and so cute, I could just kiss him. Where did that thought come from?

"Come on, let me show you the inside."

I smiled up at him and let him pull me into the large entryway.

"#42

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"#42."

"Yeah. That's my favorite number. They let me pick the address since the last owner had the address copy written."

"Well, you can't go wrong with Jackie Robinson's number."

Trey cheesed.

"What you know about Jackie?"

"What? Boy don't let me school you on baseball."

"Umm hmm. You stay talking that shit."

I nodded.

"I do. But I can back it up too."

"I got something you can back up on."

Trey licked his lips and grabbed his crotch. I pushed him away from me and screwed up my face.

"You couldn't last a half hour before saying something nasty. That's a damned shame Trey."

The Best of Both Worldsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें